Distant memory

"It all started when I got my quirk, I got my mother's hallucination quirk." I say as todoroki nods along, taking in every word I say. "I didn't know how to use it properly which was my down fall." At this point tears were streaming down my face. "My mom and dad were helping each other cook while I sat on the floor playing with my toys." I giggled a bit through my sobs. "We were happy until my quirk got out of control. I made my mother see her worst fear which was a dark, ominous room with dried blood scattered everywhere and two rotting bodies laying about. The bodies were a little girl and a man." I paused to see todoroki looking at his food. "It was me and my father's corpses." I say in an angry tone while sobbing. I don't know why I was angry, maybe it was because todoroki wasn't making eye contact or maybe it was because of how stupid I was.

"She screamed and huddled into a ball on the floor. My dad tried to touch her but she slapped his hand away. I sat there in disbelief because I saw what she saw, but I wasn't scared. I knew I was doing it but I couldn't stop it." I sighed as I tried to collect my thoughts. "My dad then looked at me and said, 'are you doing this?' But I didn't respond, I just stared at him. I was scared of getting in trouble. The next thing he said was torture, 'answer me you little monster!"' My voice was shaking. "He was always nice so I know he was just scared and didn't mean it but I was only five at the time. I cried and got angry so I made him see his worst fear. His was about a women with a black cloak and a broken mask. She came close to my father as he yelled, 'no, get away from me!' It turned out that the woman in the cloak was his mother. She became a villain after my father's father died by cancer. His fear was her being able to convince him to turn evil." I wiped my tears on my sleeve and took a sip of my water.

"Our neighbors heard screaming and called the police. They came rushing in to see my parents huddled into a ball rocking back and forth, both screaming. They found me on the floor crying as I called out to my parents. Th..they're both in a mental hospital. They both haven't said a word in years." Todoroki finally looked at me when I said those words. Confusion covered his face. "I thought you lived with your parents." He said. I chuckled at what he said, "they're just an illusion, it makes me feel less guilty about what I did. It makes it feel like nothing happened but deep down I know it's not real. I know they're not real." "Y/n," he calls out but I quickly interrupt him, "you probably don't like me anymore, huh?" I ask, hoping he says he doesn't and let's me go. That wasn't the case at all. "Bunny, no matter what you do, I'll always love you." Dang, there goes my plan. I flash a weak smile at him and thank him. "I do have a question though." He says as he puts his hand to his chin. "And what is it?" I ask, hoping this conversation would just end. "How is the police letting you live alone?" I'm not living alone. I live with you shoto, remember? Oh wait, you mean before you kidnapped me, oh okay, I get it. "I lived with my aunt for a couple of years but I could always see the fear and hate in her eyes every time she looked at me so I asked her if I could live with my uncle. She said yes instantly. I went to go live with my uncle and after a few days I told him I was going back to my aunt's. Of course I didn't though, I bought my own house. So now my aunt thinks I'm with my uncle and my uncle thinks I'm with my aunt." I say and he asks another question. "How'd you get the money?" I sighed, ready for the conversation to die. "My parents made a savings account for me when I was little. Can we change the subject?" I ask, getting a little annoyed. "Of course bunny." He says and we both start eating.

After awhile of silence he scoots my plate away from me. I laugh and say, "hey, I wasn't done with that!" He looked at me with a look I never saw in his eyes before. He then gets out of his chair and walks over to me. He picks me up and I hang on to his meaty arms for dear life. What the heck was this guy doing? He's so freakin random. He then lays me of the floor of the porch and climbs on top of me. My face became a nice shade of crimson red and I started nervously laughing. "W..what're you doing?" I say through my nervous laugh. He just looks at me and slowly leans in. I..is he going to kiss me? He stops just as our lips were about to touch. "I love you." He says. "Don't you forget that, okay." He sounded like he was about to cry. What was he thinking? I knew what I had to do next. For the sake of acting and my survival. I close my eyes and I kiss him. His lips were soft and warm. Not going to lie, he wasn't a bad kisser. His eyes shot open by my sudden action but then he leaned into it and took control.

He bit my lip which shocked me. He decided to take that for granted and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He explored ever inch of it. I was filled with hate and anger, he possibly killed my best friend and now he thinks he can make out with me. That disgusted me. At least, I so badly wanted to feel that way but I didn't. I couldn't. For some reason the man who killed midoriya and this man right now seemed like two different people. The guy who kidnapped me and this guy right now seemed like two different people. The guy who left me in his basement for days and this guy right now we're two different people. They had to be.

He then slowly started unbuttoning his shirt and there I saw it, his rock hard abs. His shirt was fully unbuttoned but he kept his shirt on. I want to touch it. I want to touch his abs. I slowly reach my hand out and touch those gorgeous abs. Curse my weakness for abs. He chuckled by my action and he pulled away from the kiss and leaned down to my ear. "I could always show you more." I gulped. M..more. Does he mean his p..pe..? I whimper at that and he chuckled. His voice sounded so mesmerizing. I hide my red face in my hands. He takes my hands away from my face and just stares at me. "You're so beautiful." He says, "but you didn't answer me." He smirked and repeated himself, "do you want more?" No, I don't. Do I though? No y/n, no you don't. You can't fall for this man. He has done despicable things. He's a horrible guy. Why would you want to lose your virginity to this guy. He's not the one for you.

"I don't know." I say bashfully and avert my gaze. He chuckled and whispered in my ear again, "I want you y/n. And tonight I can finally claim all of you." Wait, what did he mean by that. He then started pulling off his shirt and the way the moon hit his bare skin was like freakin Edward Cullen. My body began to shake as he slid his hand under my shirt. He just rested his hand on my stomach as he leaned in for another kiss. I kiss him back, not knowing if I regretted my action of kissing him first. He then started to slip my shirt off. Yes, I regret it. I regret kissing him. I push his hands off of me, "s..stop!" I tried yelling but it only came out fearful. He just chuckled and continued to take my shirt off. I didn't want this. I didn't want this at all. Help. Oh god, please help me.

Hot tears began to pour down my face as I violently shake. Soon enough my skin hit the frosty air. "Todoroki," I say just above a whisper. He was going to rape me. I knew it. At this point I didn't know if death was better but for some reason I wanted to die at that moment. I wanted life to just pause for a minute so I could just think. But I wasn't dead and time continued. My mind was fried. I didn't have an escape route. I was going to get raped.