13

•RYDEN•

I feel weird when I shake hand with Ezekiel, There's this tingling sensation that was left on my hand.

His hand isn't rough or dry—It was the opposite. It was warm and soft and especially—bigger than mine.

Until now—I was craving for that almond milk that I drank earlier in the morning, Johann told me that he will buy more tomorrow but I don't want to sound greedy but I wanted it now.

I wanted to ask him about it while I was watching the TV at the moment when he walked in holding another glass of milk. I was suspicious where he keep the carton of almond milk but he didn't show me where.

"Haah...H-Here's your milk, S-sweetie.."

He panted and I thanked him before grabbing the cookie in front of me as I dip on the milk and I immediately ate it without any hesitation.

"You really like it, don't you?"

He asked, He seem so tired as he slump on the couch beside me—There's a heart on the middle of his pupils that makes me wonder how did that happen—It kinda fit his pink eyes though.

"Yup! I love it!"

I nodded my head in happiness—It always taste good so I was really craving for more, He seem really tired right now when a moment later he was really active when he walk inside the kitchen.

"Don't worry sweetie, you're going to taste it more sooner.."

He said with a lazy smile as he lean on my shoulder while I was sipping on my glass of milk.

We sat and watch TV for a while before it was already midnight. He shut the TV off as he walked in the stairs and go to his bedroom to sleep.

He didn't have any additional guestroom so he decided that we sleep together—When I wake up, sometimes I feel so tired that my leg is feeling like a jelly.

Then—I realized.

He is a incubus right? Then—He might be biting my legs when we fall asleep, I can't just give him my—my member so he won't be starving that much! It would be embarrassing!

"Neh, I'll go out for tomorrow until evening, Sweetie. You are the one who is in charge here, Okay?"

He said and I didn't hesitate to shook my head—we said our good night and finally— I fall asleep.

•JOHANN•

"Haah..ha..fuuck!"

I groan as I thrust my hips to my sweetie's leg, I sandwich his legs with my c*ck in the middle of it.

"So good! Hah! Rydeen!"

I moan as I tighten my grip on his leg as I use those plump thigh as my ona-hole.

I been doing this to his legs for weeks now. I always feel this intense pleasure when I use those plump smooth legs.

"You are mine Ryden! Mine only!"

I cried out as I continue to thrust my hips—I feel like I was about to cum.

"Ngh! Ah! Fuck! Yesss!"

I feel that my horn shown up and so is my wings as I release on his stomach—He lies there—fully asleep and didn't know the perverted things that I did to him.

"Nggh...you are mine Ryden, I will kill everyone just for you.."

I whispered as I kiss his lips—I would prefer it if he was fully awake but I need to move slowly, I need to earn his love and trust before I make love to him for weeks.

I was still humping those soft legs even though I already released..It feel so fucking good. I can't wait to thrust my c*ck into his sweet tight hole that will milk me dry.

I raised his legs as I stare at his soft puckered hole. This is only mine. No one will own this except for me. Not Ezekiel, Not anyone—Only me.

I stare at the sleeping figure of Ryden. He was so innocent that Everyone can kill him without him noticing about it.

In this world—Everyone has the urge to kill one another, Even I, I will kill him if I wanted to, But no, I will never hurt him. I have Nene to Protect him when I'm gone for a while. That doll will turn into a Demon if anyone threatened my sweetie.

I brush my blonde locks as I grab the glass of water beside me and drink it as I clean my sweetie with wet wipes and put his clothes back on.

I lie down beside him and calm myself—as my horn and wings return back to normal and I look like a human again—I close my eyes to fall asleep.