15

Ryden almost feel like he was about to faint—He was sitting at the garden bench with Night beside him.

How did it all come to this? He was playing around with Nene then—This man—Night, show up and Nene went rabid that it turn into a creature.

A creature that he wished he never has seen in his whole existence.

He kinda miss the ten minutes of his life that he didn't see Nene like that, Now the doll was sleeping in his palm as he stares at the Garden in shock.

"Hey—Hey."

He turn beside him to look at Night who have this soft smile. That man just glares at him back then and now, He's smiling at him like he was some sort a precious thing.

"How's your life with that man—Johann?"

He ask and it makes Ryden wonder, Throughout the weeks that He's been here, He always feel at peace and safe.

"It's nice, I love it here."

Ryden stated as he stares at the peaceful flower beds. He even glance at it and saw the thousand of tooth that was hiding in the middle of these flowers—So this what Johann stated that the flowers eat human. He thought.

"Stare at me, Ryden."

He looks at Night and stare at those piercing red eyes—It really suited him but it terrified him that he can see all the fears in his eyes. Fears that never belong to him.

"Thank you for saving me Ryden, I appreciate it."

He took Ryden right hand and kiss it—But in Ryden's innocence, He didn't know that He was marked by that ferocious Man.

The mark of a—a Fallen Angel.

He used to be an Angel, An Angel that was exiled by the higher up for sinning. A sinful desire that he wished he didn't.

He exists as a Mushroom for three hundred years. He called out every people who pass by him but they were terrified that they ran away from a talking dick-shaped mushroom.

I mean—Who in their right mind would fap a dick-shaped mushroom? They must be crazy!

Night who turned into a mushroom for three hundred years—He also meets Ry, The person that he didn't know or see that person but they use to talk to each other.

He caught feelings for the person—He tells the person to jerk him but Ry didn't agree and leave him alone in the forest of Shibuya.

Then—Ry didn't return anymore that he waited for almost ten years—But then, He was suddenly hit by a foot as someone stumble before him.

He senses that it was a boy so he called it out, He was terrified at first that the boy was about to cut him off—As he sadly turns into a mushroom soup.

Then—For the first time—Someone was attempting to pull him out, He can't be pulled out by any being even it's a beast. So he ended up getting rubbed.

Those soft hands—Fuck! He almost cum when he didn't just transform back into a human. He wanted to hump those soft hands like a rabid dog. He never feel so aroused by just a hand.

When he was once an Angel—He used to sleep with several women and men in the garden of heaven; But God has finally found out that depravities and by the help of the Judge; Tesalonica—Instead of being thrown in Hell. He will turn into a mushroom and will be lived as a powerful human if ever, someone, jerk a dick-shaped mushroom.

It was hilarious that even Satan laughs his ass off when he heard about the fallen Angel. He was anticipating the fall of the angel as he will Mark him as the Prince of Lust. But Tesalonica is a good friend of Night so Tesalonica did her best to save his friend perverted ass.

Night will never forget those three hundred years of suffering—Now that he was a human with indestructible power; He used his power to be known as a billionaire.

His red eyes glow in delight as he saw the glowing mark of a feather that was engraved on Ryden's hand.

Ryden just have been marked by the Fallen Angel.