16

•RYDEN•

Ah, two weeks have passed since I met Night. He always visits me even though Johann was there. It was suspenseful with the two of them glaring darkly at each other.

I was eating vanilla sliced cake here at some café, I have Nene with me who was eating its pudding with my help as I put the spoon on its mouth.

Johann said that he will attend an important business deal and Night told me that he was busy too with his Champagne business.

While eating in peace—someone decided to sit in front of me.

It was Ezekiel.

He has a soft smile on his face as he stares at me.

"Hello Ryden, We've had already meet. Right?"

He smiled at me as I nodded my head.

"Yes—Yes, Nice to meet you, Ezekiel."

I greeted the handsome man in front of me—His white hair was tied in a ponytail. Despite having a long hair—He was really attractive.

"How's your day? Hmm?"

He asks as he calls out a half-human and half-snake waiter who stride to us with its tail legs.

"Ssss—Sir, How can I help you?"

The half creature politely ask—Ezekiel look at me but I decline it since I already order a Slice of Vanilla cake and pudding for Nene.

"I would like a slice of chocolate cake and a cup of coffee, please."

He smiled at the Half snake who nodded its head before walking away as it probably fetch Ezekiel's order.

"May I ask you, Do you remember anything? Or do you know who you are? I heard on Johann about your situation."

He said and I was startled at the moment—How can I tell him that I was reincarnated, No one will believe me.

"Ah—ah, I don't know or I don't even remember."

I honestly answered as I stare at his glowing purple eyes. It was really a strange colour, to be honest.

"Okay."

He smiled as a flying rabbit come to our way as it put down the tray filled with fresh hot coffee and delicious chocolate cake—He gave the rabbit a three dollar tips as it squeaks and flew away. I look at Ezekiel who eat in elegance.

"I'm finally glad to meet you, It's like it's fated for us to meet."

He said once again with a wide smile—He was about to touch me when Nene blocked his way.

"Putangina."

•Motherfucker

He said and I didn't understand it—It was another language so I only stare at him in confusion but I mask it with a smile as I stare at him.

Nene was really helpful to me like always, Ah, I will buy Nene a lot of sweets when we come home later!