☆Chapter 10☆

(A/n: Sorry this chapter took a bit longer to publish, I was busy with my final exams and fasting >.< Hope everyone's having a great time, stay safe! And if you enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment!)

You stood in front of Hoseok's apartment, hesitant to ring the doorbell. When you finally rang the doorbell, Hoseok opened the door with a big smile on his face, he was in a bathrobe, his hair was still wet and messy. "You're here earlier than I expected." He said awkwardly.

He let you in, "I'll be back in a second!" He said as he ran towards his bedroom. While you were waiting for him you walked around his living room, you noticed a shelf full of photos and looked at each one. Some photos were of whom you assumed to be his mom, and then you noticed a few photos of him with Taehyung. From Elementary to High school. 

"You must've been close." You said to Hoseok as he entered the room with a hoodie and shorts. He looked at the photos, "I'd say we still are, it's just he's gotten a bit meaner recently."

"Why're you still his friend?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Don't let his outer appearance fool you." He said, "He's been through a lot. He just needs a friend, or someone who loves him for who he is."

"You know, he told me to apologize to you since you weren't answering his calls." You said.

"Really? he rarely apologizes," Hoseok said, "That means he's genuinely sorry." He picked up his phone and called Taehyung. He told him he forgives him, they talked for a few minutes then Hoseok told him he had to go because he didn't want to keep you waiting.

"What kinds of things has he been through?" You asked.

"Well, I can't really say, he trusted me with his past." He replied, "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, I understand." You said.

Hoseok sat on the coach and motioned for you to sit next to him, you did.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked. "Sure!" You replied. He opened his Netflix account on the TV and you both chose a movie.

"Want some popcorn?" He asked. "Is the weather too cold? Do you need a blanket?"

"Hobi." You said, he smiled from the unexpected nickname, "Ya?" He asked.

"Just enjoy the movie." You smiled as you caressed his cheek, he blushed by the action and kissed your lips softly.

"Anyways," You said, "I don't need a blanket, I have your warmth." You took his arm and put it behind your shoulders then rested your head on his chest. He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead.
.
.
.
.
You woke up from the sound of thunder, you looked around you and remembered you were at Hoseok's apartment. You looked at Hoseok, who also fell asleep. You got up from the couch but then felt a small tug on your shirt.

"Stay." Hoseok said, half-asleep.

"I'm sorry, Hobi. I have to go, it's getting late and there seems to be a thunderstorm."

"Then stay." He said, "It's not safe for you to leave now. I'd drive you myself if I could, but my friend borrowed my car for the day."

"Hos-" before you could complete your sentence, You were interrupted by Hoseok.

"I promise I won't try anything." Hoseok said. You looked at him and he begged you with his eyes, "Fine." You said. "Yay!" He jumped around excitedly.

His phone started ringing, He looked at it then picked it up.

"Tae?" He asked, "Why're you calling so late?...Ya, she's still here...no, she's staying...what??" The call ended and he looked at his phone with a confused face.