First Day of Tour and A Chipped Tooth?

ARIANNA'S POV

I'm so excited finally it's the first day of the tour. I have to go now so I can meet the boys at the airport.

LIAM'S POV

First day of tour and I can't wait to perform to thousands of fans. Right now we have to head to the airport to meet up with Dr. Kelley. "Boys c'mon lets go!" I scream in our house. Finally I hear four pairs of footsteps and the boys appear at the bottom of the stairs.

AT THE AIRPORT

Oh wow there is a huge amount of fans and I don't know how this is going to end up. I look towards the boys and Niall seems a bit nervous, but we know he's claustrophobic. "Alright we ready?" I ask and they all nod their heads. We get out of the car and start walking through the sea of fans. We're about half way in when Zayn trips and falls. I quickly walk over to him and help him up. "You alright?" I ask he nods and we keep walking. Finally we get inside and Dr. Kell- I mean Arianna is waiting for us.

ZAYN'S POV

That fall really hurt and now my mouth hurts, to be honest I hope nothing's wrong. I hate the dentist, but I try to put on a brave face for the lads. I'm supposed to be one of the stronger more protective ones out of all of us and I need to keep it that way. Gosh my mouth really hurts.

ARIANNA'S POV

I see the lads come in and I walk up to them. "Hey guys how's it going?" I ask. They all reply with "goods" and "okays" when I notice something wrong with Zayn's mouth. I take a look and it looks like Zayn chipped a tooth. "Oh my gosh Zayn your tooth!" I said. All the boys start looking at Zayn and he looks nervous...hmm I thought he was fine with the dentist, maybe it's something else. "Zayn let me look" I said walking closer to him, slowly he opens his mouth and the chip is really bad. "Okay as soon as we land in the next country I am fixing that tooth no excuses" I said. Zayn gulped and nodded and we all walked to the plane. I hope all goes well.