Chapter 62

Anu cursed herself again for the hundredth time today.

She doesn't know how she lost the track of time sitting at the park. Lot of thoughts consumed her mind and she didn't look at the time.

Now here she is walking on the road where it's heavily raining.

She waited for sometime near a shop until rain stops but it's getting dark and her mother might be worried to death. She cannot call and tell her mother because today only she decided to forget her phone at home.

So she started walking in the heavy rain and she was shivering very badly as her whole body got drenched. It's still 10 more minutes until her street comes into the view.

She draped her scarf around her tightly and started walking fast. There was a bright lightening and thunder in the sky which made her close her eyes in fear. She doesn't know what happened to her suddenly but her mind got flashed with a scene of two people hugging in the rain.

She held her head and tried to analyse that scene deeply. Another lightening occured and she closed her eyes again tightly. This time she saw the persons clearly, one was her and at the sight of other person, she stood stunned widening her eyes.

It was Siddharth.

She stood there like that only in the rain in shock until she felt someone was shaking her vigorously calling her name.

She snapped out of her state and looked at the person who is now yelling at her.

" Are you out of your mind? What are you doing here standing in the rain that too in the night?"

" Siddharth?" She said confused.

" Get in the car first." He shouted and dragged her to his car.

He made her sit in the car and he also sat in the car by running his hands in his hair furiously.

She peeked at him and saw him trying to control his anger by clenching his fists on the steering wheel.

He turned back and took out a towel which was in his gym back. He gave it to her silently and she also took it silently. She dried her hair and face with the towel. She saw his hair and face are wet too.

" You also wipe your hair and face otherwise you may catch cold." She said passing the towel to him.

He snapped his head towards her and looked at her incrediously.

"I will catch cold? Do you even have any idea what might have happened to you?" He said in rage.

" Why are you so angry?" She asked him wide eyed and he glared at her.

" Why were you standing in the rain that too in the middle of the road?" He yelled at her.

" Why are you yelling at me?" She asked him raising her voice.

" First answer me, why are you outside at this time?" He asked glaring at her.

"  No first answer me.....why are you getting so hyper?" She asked him irritated.

" Why can't you just answer my question?" He asked her angrily.

" Why can't you just stop asking question for a question and answer my question for once?" She asked equally angry.

" Why can't you just shut up?" He asked her annoyed.

" Why can't you just drive?" She said exasperated.

He huffed rolling his eyes at her and started the car. She also huffed and turned towards the window.

She smiled at their childish argument, it was unbelievable for her and that too it was with Siddharth and she loved it. It was like the argument and words came out naturally between them.