The truce *part 1*(Tom Holland)

(Note: I got permission to use this idea from an amazing account called candyflossNbubblegum, they've done a brilliant series that's somewhat similar to this but about Harrison instead and have done an amazing book overall, I got this idea from them and their story is amazing, so please go check out their account and book after you've read this. Thank you :) )

"Come on, please!" Harrison whined, flashing me his blue eyes over Facetime. I groaned and flopped onto my bed in response.

"The guy hates my guts, why would I go to his house for a pool party?" I sighed.

"Don't be silly, he doesn't hate you. What even happened to you two? You two used to be as close as we are." He spoke. I sighed and shrugged, still holding my phone up as I lay on my front on my bed and held my head up with my hand.

"He changed. He became a big-shot actor and left me behind." I gulped, looking down.

"Oh, come on, Y/N, he didn't do that. The Tom that you're describing is vastly different to the Tom that I know." He nodded.

"That's because the Tom that you know is still on speaking terms with you." I nodded as I looked down again. Due to the fact that Tom's mum, Harrison's mum, and my mum had been best friends when they were pregnant with us, we had all been best friends from the moment that we were born. The three of us had grown up together and had done everything together, obviously leading me (as the only girl in the group) to develop a crush on one of the boys, the one chosen being the lanky brunette boy that had been Tom. At times, I had even suspected that he felt the same, but that had never been confirmed. But everything changed one day. After a brilliant twenty years of being inseparable, Tom decided one day that he didn't want anything to do with me anymore, ending our two-decade-long friendship with a single text, and leaving Harrison to pick up the pieces. Since that day, three years ago, I hadn't said a word to Tom, and had barely seen him since either. It was a fact that had broken my heart, especially as I still had feelings for the boy, but if he wasn't willing to make it work, neither was I.

"You still there, mate?" I snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of Harrison's voice. I looked at the screen.

"Yeah...who else is there? I love you, but I need more than just one person to act as a buffer in case you leave the room and leave us alone." I nodded.

"Pfft, I would never do that." The boy scoffed, making me raise an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, fine, I one-hundred-percent would, but that doesn't matter because I'm not the only one here. The twins are here, as is Tuwaine, and I can almost guarantee that in a house with five lads, you're more likely to get hit by lightning than find yourself alone with Tom." He chuckled and nodded.

"And Tom agreed to this, did he? He agreed to let me come to the pool party and stay overnight?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow sceptically.

"Not at first, but everyone else wanted you to come, so he begrudgingly agreed." He nodded.

"Oh, great. I'll come to the house of my ex-best friend who doesn't really want me there but is letting me stay because everyone else wants me there." I mumbled.

"Please, Y/N? I know that I'm a guy but it's getting really old really quickly having no girls in the house, we need a girl." He whined.

"Dude, I'm like a sister to everyone in that house, do you realise how weird that sounds?" I laughed.

"Ew, I didn't mean it like that, I mean that even I'm starting to notice the elevated levels of testosterone. Please, please, please, come over." He nodded. I sighed and looked into the camera, chuckling and shaking my head as Harrison put on his best pout.