Mornings When I See You [II]

Just to clear up: the texting app is Messages so they don't see each other's contact names.
———————————

Day after ; Sunday 7:34 am

Shuhua's POV:

Next morning came, what a bright new day. I quickly showered and got into some clothes, my work at the coffee shop will start at 9:30 today, so I still had time. I'm wondering how I'll be spending my money these days, because I have to save up for another bike. I wrote a small note for Yuqi, saying I left the house already, just so she won't think I got kidnapped. 

I hired a taxi to get to the café and my shift began. As usual, people come and go, ordering their usual orders. Same old, same old.

"Hi," a tall girl said shyly. "Hello, what can I get you today?" I smiled at her, "Well, you see, do you know Miyeon? She's a regular here, I was wondering if you have her order memorized?" said the tall girl.

Miyeon. "Oh? Cho Miyeon?" I said, unsure. Her lips broke into a smile, "Yes! Do you know her order?" she asked me as if my answer was the most important thing in the world. "Yes, actually" I smiled at her thoughtfulness. It was cute. I went and told the order to my co-worker and she started making the latte.

As the tall girl waited, another girl walked towards her. It was Miyeon, she smiled at me as we locked eyes, I smiled back. Then she proceeded to talk to the tall girl, "Where have you been? You're going to be late for class, Minnie" she spoke softly to her.

Minnie, her name was, lit up when she saw Miyeon, how cute. "Oh? I was just going to get you your favorite drink" she couldn't stop smiling as she talked to Miyeon. Jinjja I feel like a third wheel right now.

But then, a particular red-haired girl walked in and started scolding them, "Aish, you two are so cheesy. Let's go, because both of you are going to be late to class. Good thing mine starts at 11 or else I would've left you both— oh hi shuhua" she suddenly stopped and her voice went small. That was adorable.

All three of them looked at me, while my co-worker handed me Minnie's order. I handed it to her and looked up at Soojin, I gave my best cute smile and said "Hello! What a small world."

"You know Shuhua, too? I thought you said you didn't like coffee?" Miyeon started, while Minnie was intently listening. "Oh.. I don't, we kind of met yesterday. Uhm-" Soojin said shyly, remembering the incident that happened earlier.

"Don't tell me you matched on tinde—" said Minnie jokingly while Soojin was glaring at her, "I don't have that app" she said quickly. Miyeon just giggled.

"Anyways, nice meeting you, shuhua" said Minnie. "Thank you for knowing Miyeon's order," she whisper-thanked me. I smiled at her. "Let's go?" said Miyeon while smiling at all of us.

—————————————-

Dismissal of college classes ; Same day 4:18pm

Shuhua was getting bored, now. She very tired today of being the cashier, she started to play with the cups on the side while beatboxing, "beateu box ye yow, ye ye yeh shuhua ye ye rhymes with ye ye yeppuda."

She was pretty engrossed with her improvised rap that she didn't notice a certain girl walked in. Soojin began to giggle at the lyrics Shuhua just rapped, while she started blushing. "Didn't know you were good at rapping, shushu"

"Shushu?" Shuhua asked, "Oh? Nickname" Soojin smiled her cute adorable smile and Shuhua couldn't contain hers as well.

"Hey.. so uhm. Who took you today? To work?" Soojin asked, feeling sorry again for what she did.
Shuhua just shrugged, trying to reassure Soojin that it was 100% okay. "I took a taxi," she smiled.