8

"The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it." – Nicholas Sparks

Jacob's pov

Today is a very special day for me, as I am finally going to meet Bella's mom.

I have kept one thing from my friends, and that is that I like Bella, I like her a lot.

She is the only one who really managed to get into my heart.

Her innocence, her kindness, her way of handling things, all makes me like her even more.

I don't think even she herself realizes how beautiful she really is, how her smile can make someone's day.

She is just perfect. I really hope that she thinks the same way about me too.

Even if she doesn't, it'll not change the way I feel for her. As I'll keep trying to make her mine and then never let her go.

I haven't told this to Xander and Cole because I don't think they'll understand it, as both of them are used to playing with other girl's feelings. And they do not understand anything about relationships.

I knew that I like her, the moment I saw her. It seems like this is meant to be. Fate wanted us to get together, how else did we ended up eating at a restaurant where she works.

Over the week these feelings have increased a lot, I noticed a lot of things about her, about what she likes and dislikes.

When I heard about how much she's been through from Xan, I really was surprised. She has been through hell and still she holds herself together and faces the world bravely.

I really am glad that we made that deal, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to know her.

I love her little brother Jake, he is such a sweet, well mannered child. Though I do understand how he must have felt at time when he was alone at his house, as even after having parents, I mostly never get to see them.

When I saw her today, my heart literally skipped a beat, she looked so pretty in a blue dress that she's wearing. She doesn't even have any makeup on her face, but still looks stunning. This makes me like her even more than ever.

She is absolutely breathtaking even without efforts.

I want to ask Bella out today, and tell her about the way I feel for her.

And that's why I stopped Xan, and offered to go with Bella to bring the cake instead. Because I want some time with her.

"You really didn't need to bring a cake Jacob" she says when we step outside of her door.

"I know but I wanted to, besides it's the least I could do for your family." I replied while smiling at her and continued,

"Bella, this dinner means a lot to all three of us, as you must have already noticed, we may look like we have the most perfect life, we don't actually. Our parents are always busy after earning money, which is why we are mostly alone. This is the first dinner we are going to have with a family, and this kind of a welcome means a lot to us"

"You all can come whenever you want to, Jacob" she said. I know she means it.

"Bella, I don't know if this is the right thing or the right time to do this, but I really want to." And with this I reach out for her hand and hold it in mine,

"I like you a lot Bella Grey, I have liked you since the day I first met you. You make my life happier, you make me wanna smile all the time. I think about you all day long, and always keep trying to find ways to make you smile. I guarantee you that I am extremely serious about this, and I promise to you that I'll never ever hurt you. So, Bella would you please give me chance? I promise you won't regret it."

And I sit down on my knee and finally ask,

"Will you go out on a date with me?"

————————-
Hope you liked it💕

————————-Hope you liked it💕