-18-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙫𝙤𝙣2𝙭 𝟸𝚑

" Let a hoe come bother me on my mama grave ima body slam that hoe and then ima kick you in the throat! " He waved me off

" Don't wave me off Day'Von you got these folks out here thinking we something and we really a— "

" And who fault that is Makayla? I keep trying to fuck with you but you act like you don't see or fuck with a nigga! " He mumbled counting his money.

" Cause you a hoe Day'Von and you expect me to settle down with you and you can't even keep ya dick to yourself more then a week! "

" Cause you won't love my hoe ass ... duh, " He mumbled sounding serious.

Is it the drugs or is he mentally ill?

" Both of em. " I mumbled nodding my head

" The fuck you over there talking to yourself foe? " He frown looking over at me.

" You doing everything but fucking driving. " He shrug his damn shoulders.

" So. "

SOOOOOO?!? Umm the fuck? What in the ghetto lord is this?

" If you don't give me this shit and drive! " I gritted through my teeth snatching the money, phone AND the damn gun.

" See you ain't have to snatch I would have handed it too you. " I hummed seeing a girl named Javonna text him back to back.

" If I open this do you think it's gone be a pussy pic? " He looked over at me then back at the road.

" Open if ya wont. " I nodded pressing onto there thread.

Jayvonna🥱: You gone pull up?😏

Na.
(Read)

Today 4:28pm

Jayvonna🥱: So you got a bitch now von? You got me fucked up !! Tell eht hoe it's up wen I see her.💯

Jayvonna🥱: Don't try to help her ass either 🤬!

" See now I gotta body slam this bitch, " I frown going to Instagram on his phone trying to figure out what she looks like.

" I'll stomp that bitch she ain't gone touch you on that's on my muva! " I waved him off after I finally found her Instagram.

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙫𝙤𝙣2𝙭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 157 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙛._ : Real pretty, pussy real drippy😏.

³²⁶ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ

" She pretty as fuck Day'Von! "

" Okay? Was she suppose to be ugly Makayla? " He frown looking over at me.

" Hush. " I mumbled dialing her number back.

" What you calling her for? " I waved him off listening to it ring.

" What you want Vo— "

" No this the hoe that you said it's up when you see me and I just wanna get this over with ... you wanna get yo ass beat around .... " I looked at my phone checking the time.

" Ahhh six or se— "

" Jayvonna if you touch her you already know wassup now bye! " I frown watching him put his phone in his pocket.

" You know that bitch gone still get her ass beat right? " He parked the car not even looking at the road.

" She touch you then ima stomp her if you touch her ima watch, " I nodded liking his response.

If I could double tap it like you can on Instagram I would and I would screenshot it and post it on the spam.

Cause like that was a good little lie there.

Day'Von ain't gone stomp her he need his hoes because that's what make Day'Von.

_____________

Yawning all the way from Nashville.

I wanna move to Memphis so I can get me a real nigga with permits in his mouf 👅.

These niggas in my city lame asf !?!?

New city me PLSSS ! 🙄🙄