Unholy Extermination

(A/N: Since the damned can't die in Hell, unless by Angelic/Holy means, (Y/N) can absorb their souls to add fuel for his strength.)

(Third Person's POV)

There was nothing but silence in this hollow field until a scream of a demon who fell down from being struck by a some shadowy wisp of a snake...I.E. you.

Demon: "Gragh!! D-Damn it!"

(Y/N): "Woah that's gonna leave a bruise." You approach him as you were about to kill the sinner. "Fear not, you're done for."

Demon: "I'm already dead, you fucktard! This is Hell!"

(Y/N): "True..." You slashed him down with your sword as you felt the demon's spiritual remains flow through you. "But I'm a special case."

With that done, you return to the hotel and help aided with the decorations and all as you walk with Charlie.

Charlie: "Thanks for helping out in the hotel I really appreciate it."

(Y/N): "Oh it's nothing really. I mean anyone can do it."

Charlie smiled warmly hearing you say that. Just then Vaggie and Angel Dust were at it with each other. Again.

Vaggie: "How many times must I say it! No pole-dance!"

Angel Dust: "But think about how it helps the masses we'll attract!"

(Y/N): "Please don't. This hotel is for rehabilitation, man." They turn to you.

Angel Dust: "But (Y/N), pretty please?"

(Y/N): "Let's put it on hold and maybe we'll do it! Fair?"

Angel Dust: "Fine." He turned away.

(Y/N): "Cool then." You look at Vaggie and shook your head causing her to smile a bit before Alastor pops up out of nowhere between you two.

Alastor: "Hello there (Y/N)! Mind if I talk to you in private?" You nodded as he teleports you to a disclosed location.

(Y/N): "So what's up?"

Alastor: "There's some strange activity going on at the Southside in Pentagram City." Hearing that made you intrigued. "Could you be a good sport and see what's over there hm?"

(Y/N): "Okay."

Alastor: "That's my boy!"

Southside of Pentagram City

You headed over there to check out what's going on. But just as you were...a certain figure pounced you with a Cheshire Cat smile.

(Y/N): "Cherri?"

Cherri Bomb: "Hey there killer! What's shaking?" Giggling while grinding on your crotch made you blush in blue.

(Y/N) "Okay stop that now? Also there's some phenomena happening in this spot and I'm checking it out."

Cherri Bomb: "Can I come?" You nodded, making her jump up in excitement. But that only got the attention of those things where Cherri look and saw who they are. "Crap."

(Y/N): "And they are?" That's when they charged at you both

(Y/N): "And they are?" That's when they charged at you both. Your expression: Mad Grin

Summoning your sword and with quick agility and speed, you slashed one of them causing the others and Cherri to be shocked.
You grinned even wider as you swing your blade at the ground, doing this:

That's when that beast, forged from the energy you dispersed killed the other

That's when that beast, forged from the energy you dispersed killed the other. The last one flies upward and dives for the kill with its swords as did you. Clashing swords against one another and this, ending this.

You smashed it's head, all three where dead. And just when you'd sighed, Cherri became ecstatic at the sight of the carnage you created.

Cherri Bomb: "That was...AWESOME!!! You fucking killed those winged fuckers!"

(Y/N): "Who were they?"

Cherri Bomb: "Wait, you don't know?" Your reply was a no. "They're the Exterminators. Heaven's cleaners that kill us demons for less population."

Hearing that made you feel unsettled a bit. Exterminators. You begin to go back to Alastor as Cherri Bomb tag along the way back.

With Alastor

(Y/N): "And that's what happened."

Alastor: "I see. Seems like they're up to something. The cleanse had just passed before your arrival and yet they appeared in Hell."

(Y/N): "So what now?"

Alastor: "Nothing for the time being. By the way, how does their souls taste like?"

(Y/N): "Not bad, nothing wrong with the taste of it."

Alastor: "Very good. Now run along my volunteer. I got something to take care of."

As you left, Alastor grinned happily of something.

Alastor: "Fascinating! He may be the one after all...."