15: Love Triangles

*Random fact: I plan to attend University in England. Thus would make stalking Niall Horan much easier😂.

*Song Suggestion: Classic- MKTO, Lego House- Ed Sheeran & Teenage Dirtbag (cover)-One Direction.

*Draya's P.O.V

I woke with Brian's arms tightly secured around my waist, and my bladder begging for me to empty it. I carefully attempted to lift his hands off my waist but he held on even tighter.

"Brian get off! I have to go pee," I begged.

I twisted my body so that I was now facing him. His hair was in his face, but not covering his long eyelashes. His pink
lips were slightly parted and looked even more kissable. You could still see his dimples even though he wasn't smiling.

"Bubblegum, don't you know it's very rude to stare?" his eyes were still closed but a smirk tugged at his lips.

"Whatever, can you just get your heavy ass arm off of me."

"Sure," I sighed in relief, "but first you have to say something," he mischievously grinned.

"Okay what do I have to say?"

"Brian is the sexiest-handsomest-badass person in the whole wide world." He proudly said.

"When Dylan O'Brien proposes me." I mumbled.

"Whose that?" he snarled. His eyes were wide open and his jaw was clenched.

Oh someone was getting jelly.

"Only the sexiest teen wolf alive, not forgetting Colton Thatcher of course," I answered surprised.

Who doesn't know what "Teen Wolf" is.

Brian rolled his eyes and closed them.

"Brian seriously if you don't let go of me I will pee all over you," I threatened.

He snatched his hands off of my waist and scrunched his nose.

I laughed to my self and ran to the bathroom. After I was done, I washed my hands and took a quick look at myself in the mirror. My braids were all over the place and needed to come out. While I was examining my face, I caught sight of the dark purple bruise on my neck. I blushed at the memory of last night. I touched it, not sure whether to be embarrassed or excited.

I turned the light off and went to check if mom came home. I opened her room door to find her bed untouched and everything in the same place it was last night. I went to the twins bedroom and shook them awake. I picked a pink tank top and white shorts for April, and a pair of blue jeans with a white v-neck for Leo. I let them both wear their white Nike Airs.

I trusted that they could bathe them selves, so I sent April to the bathroom first and shared out some cereal for Leo in the meantime.

I walked back to my bedroom to find a half naked Brian. His back was turned toward me his muscles flexing as he typed away on his phone. I stood their like a dumb ass and stared at him.

Once he turned around-that was another story. His v-line was there, begging for me to run my finger across it. His abs, all 6 of them flexed.

"Princess, you okay?"

I nodded my head, and checked my phone for any messages. There was only one from Zaria asking me if I needed a ride to school. I texted her back saying no and searched for something to wear. I picked out a pair of washed out skinny jeans, a white sweater shirt that had little pizzas all over it, and my white converse. I picked out a bra and a underwear with some blue socks.
I turned around to see Brian watching me with amusement.