Burning Questions

"Today's episode will have everyone's favorite game 'Burning Questions' and our guests are no other than everyone's favorite Actors !"

Fyodor pointed behind the audience where the guests came in, each from his side, while the big screen showed them as well, making the room turn upside-down with everyone screaming.

"Let us all welcome Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya !"

The actors laughed at their colleague using their characters names instead of the real ones, they all knew how much their fans loved it when they were in character in their daily lives.

Dazai came in with an elegant black and white suit, he was the kind to always keep it simple yet still find a way to be the most handsome. As he walked down the stairs to join Fyodor, he let out his hand to shake it with some of his fans hands leaving any girl he touched hands with crying in joy.

Chuuya on the other hand, was the type who loved to show up, his outfit was way too extra, he had simple black shoes and pants but on top, he wore a coat that reached his thighs, it had no zipper or buttons but a simple cloth tied in the middle showing his small waist. What killed the fans the most is the fact that he wore nothing under the coat and it was too open, revealing a lot of his chest.

The last touch was one of his character, the gloves, hat with long hair on one side but instead of a choker, he went for a black silky tissue tied beautifully around his neck. He looked like a real model with all the dark clothes giving the spotlight to his red hair and blue eyes, sadly he was too short- or so his partner would say.

Fyodor welcomed them with a warm smile waiting till the audience stopped cheering to ask them to take their seats, each of them with a red button facing him. Dazai was the first to speak up, having to lean down as Chuuya was sitting in the middle.

"I thought this was Shibusawa's show ?"

"He's busy so he asked me to replace him today ."

"Busy ?! Even though he knew we were his guests ?! How dare he ?!"

Dazai acted offended making both Chuuya and the audience laugh.

"I can always leave if you want ."

"No ! He's just joking .."

Chuuya held him back as he was closer to him still laughing at the audience who shouted 'Nooo !!' all at once, the Actor behind Fyodor was also a famous one, and the fact that he was wearing a ponytail drove all his fans crazy.

"So ? What are we supposed to do ?"

"Before that, i heard you two recently made your relationship official so congratulations !"

"Thank you !!"

Dazai had a wide grin just like of a child, he was too happy, while Chuuya only smiled with a light blush on his cheeks at their fans going crazy with their screaming, he already regretted coming, especially when Fyodor coughed and added under his breath -still making sure everyone hears him- "It took you two too long .." Chuuya had to talk or they would never stop.

"What was the game again ?"

"You're so impatient, Chuuya-kun~ anyway, the game is called 'Burning Questions', it's literally just you replying to some questions ."

"What are these for then ?"

Dazai pointed at the red buttons making Fyodor sigh.

"You just push it before, during or after your reply, it serves for nothing, it's literally useless ."