Part 3.8

y/n pov
'Jimin called me'
'that motherfuck..'
'no, I am happy he did, did you lose your fucking mind?' I said angry.

On my way I had thought of what to say but seeing him again, kind of made me forget my story.

'y/n, Kai is still alive, you know he will try everything in his power to get you right?'
'I know that, do you think I don't? I am terrified, but that doesn't mean you have to go on a one man mission this moment to kill him' I said even more angry
'but I promised I would protect you' he said angry as well
'there is a small chance it would work and a big chance you would die Kook'
'I don't fucking care, I need to try'

I was getting so furious

'don't you fucking understand I'd rather be taken by Kai and die than have you dying?' I shouted and I realized what I just said

Jungkook pov

I was processing what she just had said.

She would rather die than lose me?

Without any words or any thoughts for that matter I stepped to her and kissed her. as our lips moved in sync.

I realized how much I had missed it.

How much I had missed her touch.

One of my arms went around her waist and pulled her closer while the other was going through her hair. She also had her hand in my hair.

y/n pov

I wasn't aware of what I was doing that much. In a way it felt wrong and in a way it did not. I hated to admit it but I really did miss his touch.

He touched my cheek while still kissing me. I put my arms around is neck. It became a heated make out session and I ended up with my back to the wall. We became so immersed into it but when Jungkook reached for my shirt I had a moment of clarity and I stopped.

This wasn't fair. not to Taehyung not to Jungkook.

'I am sorry' I panted against his chest

'it's okay' he just said and I looked at him.

'will you please stop this plan of yours' I asked almost begging
'will you stay with me tonight?' Jungkook asked

'I can't do anything with you kook'
'I know, we don't have to do anything but you can just stay'

I knew in my heart I didn't want to say goodbye at this point so I nodded.

We went to his bedroom and he threw me some pajamas. I took place next to him on the bed and we laid there just staring at each other, our hands almost touching.

The next morning after saying goodbye to Jungkook and Jimin I was sitting in the car back to Daegu

This was way more complicated than I ever imagined.

I arrived back at my home in Daegu. I greeted Lyn my cat and took a long shower. I was reading a book when there was a knock on the door.

I opened up and Taehyung was in the opening and he did not look happy.

'so I heard from Yoongi you just left?'

I gestured he could come in

'yes I am sorry, Jimin called'
'and you didn't think you should tell me'
'I thought about it but I figured you would try to stop me'

I saw a twitch on his face as he came closer

'yes because you know how dangerous it is. are you crazy.'

I didn't say anything. I knew he was angry, he had the right to be angry.

'did you sleep with him?' he then asked balling his fists

'no I didn't'
'but we kissed. I am sorry' I said apologizing

He punched one fist against the wall making me jump a little from the sound of the hard thud

'fuck y/n. you can't keep doing this. you have to make up your damn mind'

Taehyung walked passed me angry as hell and left. I stood at the exact same spot still.

He was right though; I did need to make up my damn mind.

I wasn't feeling well since the start of the week. I thought it might have to do with the fact I was kind of in a fight with Tae, and that stressed me out.

I was also going crazy a bit because I was like living in isolation basically. Not able to leave the grounds of the Daegu Mafia. Out of boredom I started to google my symptoms, as the millennial I was.

The world seemed to stop for a moment when I read basically all suggestions.

Symptoms of Pregnancy/ you might be pregnant/ Am I pregnant?- symptoms/

Hold the fuck up.

No that wasn't possible. I kind of panicked. but it was stupid I had been tested I was infertile.

But the longer I thought about it, the more panic really fucking struck. I was tested yes, but it was together with Taemin because he wanted a baby and I didn't get pregnant. It wasn't necessarily impossible the doctor lied about me in fear of Taemin.

I needed a pregnancy test, asap but hell no that I would discuss this with Taehyung yet. I could ask Soobin and make him promise he wouldn't tell anyone.

shit what could I do?

Eventually after much doubt I called Soobin, I explained everything and he agreed to get me the test and not tell Taehyung. I guess looking at the past months he understood how important this was.

I unwrapped the box and got the sticky thing out. I read the instructions, to be sure not to make any mistakes.

I pied over de damn thing and waited it out. I wasn't sure about how I was feeling to be honest.

I was just focused on the stupid test.

I looked at it and kept waiting for the result

......