Bittersweet

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

The exit was infront of everyone including myself. Everyone quickly started getting out as Lumiere's magic picked us up. I sighed looking at the place around us as it came down collapsing. My sweet child, Charmy was fine as she hugged me promising to not leave me for food again or her food prince. I laughed as I pat her head and picked her up. We all flown  out and noticed how the elves were still on a rampage in the 'revenge'.

Patri allowed himself to be killed so William could come back by Asta's sword. One of the people who could teleport passed him William's grimoir as he had a sad look. I put my hand on William's shoulder as I poured my mana into his. Licht joined in too to bring all the spirits of elves together. A pure tree filled with mana grew before I looked over to Asta and grew my vines under him to lift him to the center of the tree so he could free all the spirits. As he did, tears started falling down my cheeks as I knelt on the ground.

"Thank you for everything you all have done. Goodbye"

Wiping my cheeks with my sleeves, I got back up walked next to Licht as he smiled at me. He had just said his farewell to his friends who wouldn't be able to join him. The one Yuno had been possessed by was Licht's son, I felt sad but Licht smiled as he took it positively. He was happy to fight alongside his son. He allowed Asta to keep his grimoir since it was his now. He thanked me too as he disappeared into the air. All the spirits were now at peace.

Patri was about to disappear too however the guy who could resurrect things unlocked a new spell that brought Patri back. He managed to embrace William, the person who knew everything about him. Liar laughed a bit as he slung an arm around my shoulder pulling me in closer. He called Patri a kid that was a bit of a pain in the ass jokingly. William asked Yami to take him to Julius because he wanted to apologise.
I sighed and told Liar to get off of me but he just laughed.

I saw Lumiere bid his heartfelt farewell to Nero as she cried. She wanted to go with him but he didn't want her to ruin her potential. He was glad to even meet some of his descendants. He broke apart as Nero held his hand. I gave a gentle smile before taking off towards the rubble after agreeing with Liar to hang out. I joined in alongside Nozel as we helped the people out under the rubble. Our magic types covered a large range for moving people out of rubble.

Fuegoleon then instructed me to help with healing so I did that by gathering people in a large group and healing them in one go. I offered flowers to the children who wanted them. They usually smiled as they thanked me. Charmy gave me some of her food if I ran a bit low on mana. On the outskirts where there was no rubble, I used my magic to form wooden houses that could temporarily house families. I was thankful now that Yami would make me fix the furniture. The amount of times he has broken a table. The houses were well built and each could house two big families. People were thankful for that.

Yuno helped me move the injured people over to me as Fuegoleon kept giving instructions to everyone like the leader he was. After I was done, I was summoned to the kingdom. Fuegoleon kindly showed me the way as he had work to do there as well. I flew us both there. This new ability was pretty neat. I dropped him off before I followed and headed into towards Julius. It seemed as though I was the first one to arrive. William was crying there so I went over to comfort him. He had just repledged to give his grimoir and life for the kingdom.

"Aw, it's alright..."

William hugged me after he pledged and dug his head into my neck. He was trembling as he cried. I smiled and pat his back as he continued crying. I used my sleeve to wipe his face as he shyly thanked me before leaving to begin helping the kingdom. Before he left, I offered him some lavenders which he gladly took with him. I turned to Yami and this kid who seemed to be 16. His mana felt familiar like Julius's. My eyes widened in suprise before I smiled and almost shed a few tears that he was alive.

"Julius, I'm so glad you're alright!"

"I'm glad you spotted it was me"

"Who wouldn't?"

"Ghost Maid is pretty good at playing this game, spotting who's who" Yami pointed out as I denied it, telling them it was my intuition. Julius laughed as he walked over to me. He was around Asta's height. He pulled me in for a hug which I accepted. He looked really cute in his younger form, I couldn't help but pick him up as he laughed. Yami told me to put him down but Julius said it was fine as I put him down. I began petting his hair as we went to the office.

"So (M/N) why do you still have those whiskers?"

"He's got a point Ghost Maid, those marks on your arms are still there too"

"Ah, I think I can will them away, right now I'm still in my semi awakened state. I'm no longer in my awakened state so I guess they only dissepear when I go back to normal completely."

"I hope you can explain to us about all of this before they arrive, (M/N)" Julius said as he took my hand saying he felt safer that way from Yami's threatening hands. He did have a point, Yami looked ready to murder Julius for making him pledge. I explained as well as I could that the main creature in my dreams Nature was my adoptive parent in a way and how I was a weird hybrid since I was born in Chaos. Julius seemed to understand. As I spoke, the marks disappeared without a trace. I felt slightly tired but I could handle it.

"I see, so I guess your presence is unnoticeable since you would have a target on your back. I mean if everyone is after titles then you'd be in danger. Chaos is a really big thing"

"I don't know, but when you put it like that.. It makes sense"

"Ghost Maid is still Ghost Maid. You're going to make up for it by cooking dinner."

"Actually (M/N) needs to help remake houses, his magic is a blessing in this situation. He can make furniture and wooden items. With his vines they can become blankets too."

"I hate you sometimes Magic Emperor."

"Don't worry Julius, I dont!"

"Shut up Ghost Maid!"

A/N: Hello, I just wanted to say I really do mean it when I thank you all for reading and commenting. I just wanted to talk about how I write a bit. So I have the chapters written for each day prepared around a few days ago so I can check and edit the chapters. If something is not up to my standards then I delete the whole part even if they are a few hundreds words. I just want the story to flow better. Also the fluff will be coming in soon.