CATCH THESE HANDS

"Get.out." I whispered

"Wait, what??" He asked. This guy was SWEAT SWEATIN

"Oh sorry, that's just an expression I use when I'm super shocked. BUT WAIT"

He waited for my response, as though he was mentally preparing himself for rejection.

"Do you actually like like me, in a like like way or-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before he kissed me- this time on my cheek and then my lips.

"Y/n I like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like you"

And with that he turned and went to class while the bell rang, all while I was standing with my mouth wide open- catching flies.

When I finally got to class, I looked a flustered mess with my pink burning cheeks and my messy hair- from the windy rooftop.
As I went to take my seat next to Jungkook, Sarah stuck out her hot pink shoe to trip me.

The last thing I remembered was that sinking feeling of embarrassment- until I fell flat on my face. If my cheeks weren't bright red before, they definitely were now.
"Oops, y/n you really should watch where you're going. You could end up with a broken bone next ti-" she didn't even finish her sentence before I reached out to yank a handful of her blonde filthy hair.

"CATCH THESE HANDS BITCH" I screamed at the top of my lungs and punched her. In the face. As hard as I could. Bitch wanna trip me- FIGHT ME THEN.

I kept hitting her face until I felt a strong pair of arms literally peel me away from her

I kept hitting her face until I felt a strong pair of arms literally peel me away from her. It was Jungkook. Taehyung was watching the fight with an amused face but then jumped up to comfort Sarah when he saw Jungkook.

Her face looked like a beat up piñata, BISH TRIPPIN- pun intended.
Jungkook guided me away from her, out of the classroom and all the way to the other side of the classroom. The teacher took Sarah, who was fyi bawling her eyes out- SHE LITERALLY WINKED AT ME AS SHE WAS WALKING PAST- to the principle's office.

Meanwhile, Jungkook got the first aid kit to get bandages for my bloody knuckles whilst the class was processing everything like

👁👄👁.