The truce *part 4* (Tom Holland)

I walked into the kitchen, smiling at the boys as they all sat around the island as Harrison and Tom cooked dinner. 

"I'm bored." Harry huffed, resting his head against his propped-up arm as he held a beer in his other hand. 

"Well, what do you suggest?" I chuckled as I looked at my phone and leant against the counter beside where Tom was cooking. 

"How about some drinking games?" Sam suggested. We all looked at him. 

"Mate, it's five o'clock." Tuwaine scoffed. 

"And all that we've got is beer, we'd drink our entire supply before even getting close to being drunk." Harrison sighed. 

"Actually, that's not entirely true." Tom stated, making all of us look at him. 

"What are you hiding, Tommy?" I asked accusingly. He smirked and winked at me, making me bite my lip as he walked past me to get to his floor-to-ceiling cupboard. He slid the door open, making all of our eyes' widen as the cupboard was filled to the top with bottles of gin. 

"Tom, do we need to tell mum and dad that you need to go to alcoholics' anonymous?" Sam joked. 

"Ha, ha, Ryan Reynolds owns a gin company, and he sent me all of this. So, I think that it's safe to say that we're set for a while." He smirked and nodded. 

"You can say that again." Tuwaine chuckled as I turned around and looked at my phone so that I was facing the counter. 

"Watch, darling." Tom mumbled, making me suck in a breath as he placed his hands on my waist as he passed, the proximity of our bodies almost allowing me to feel his crotch in my ass. Almost. 

"Since we have the supply, how about we play drinking games after dinner?" Harrison suggested. 

"I'm in." Harry nodded, Sam also nodding. 

"Me too." Tuwaine agreed before everyone looked at me. I sighed. 

"Fine. A girl's got to drink in order to survive being the only female in this place." I teased, making Tom smirk and shake his head as he went back to making dinner.

"So, what are we playing first?" Harrison asked as we all sat in a circle on the living room carpet, a shot glass in front of each of us and a bottle of gin in the centre of the circle. 

"How about two truths and a lie." Tuwaine nodded. 

"Ooh, I like it." I chuckled. 

"Just so that everyone knows the rules, one person says two truths and a lie. If the group chooses the correct lie, then the person drinks. If the group chooses one of the truths, the group has to drink. Bear in mind, though, that not all of the group have to deliberate, so if you have no idea what the lie is, you don't have to contribute to figuring out the lie." Sam nodded. 

"That's not fair, Tom and Haz are just going to team up against me and get me drunk because I tell them everything." I whined. 

"Then you better pour small shots, babe, because those are the rules." Tom smirked as he leant back on his hands. I sighed and gulped slightly, trying to ignore the fact that I could see the outline of his abs through the tight t-shirt that he was wearing. 

"Who's going first?" Tuwaine asked. 

"I'll go, those two will get me drunk anyway." I sighed, making Harrison and Tom smirk. 

"Okay, um...my middle name is Y/M/N, I once drunk a whole bottle of vodka, and...I lost my virginity to a guy twice my age." I nodded. Everyone's eyes widened.