Chapter 36

Chapter 36- Hero License Exams

It was finally the day where you and your classmates compete other school for becoming semi-pro heroes

It was finally the day where you and your classmates compete other school for becoming semi-pro heroes. And you were just as nervous as everyone else here. Your parents and siblings were told that they could wait on the stadiums watching you, making you even more nervous.
"Alright everyone, let's call out the usual!"  Kirishima raises his fist in the air,

"Plus-"

"ULTRA!!"

You jumped as the loud voice and turn to see a very tall human.
'Is he as big as Allmight?!' You thought, a little scared by him.
"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." A guy with purple hair said standing next to a light brown haired girl.

"Oh it is?!" He yelled out.

"I" he stood up straight.

"AM" put his hands closely to his sides.

"SO SORRY!!" And he slammed his head down to the ground.
"Woah what's with this guy?!" Kaminari asked concerned.
"So loud," you mumbled as he stood back up.
"Those uniforms," Jiro pointed out.
"They're from the famous school from the other side of Japan," Kirishima mumbled to you.

"UA in the East, Shiketsu in the West," Bakugo said.
'If they're just as famous as UA, then the students there are just as powerful as the ones here,' you thought nervously. The guy grabbed your hand, squeezing it so hard it made you wince in pain.
"I just want to say, Plus Ultra! I really love UA high school! I am incredibly honored to be competing against such incredible students! I'm looking forward to it!" He shouted as blood started to run down his face.

"You're bleeding!" You said worriedly.
"Don't worry about it! You care for yourself!" He smiled big at you, letting go of your hands.
"Here," you grabbed a tissue from your pocket and wiped off the blood from his head. You licked the tissue and it healed completely.

"There you go," you smiled at him, making the others jealous at him.
"Thank you very much! You're a such a sweetheart!" He shouted nodding at you.
"Let's go," the purple hairs guy said, at which the tall guys walked off.
"Inasa Yaoyorashi," Aizawa said.
"You know him Aizawa-Sensei?" Hagakure asked.

"Indeed, he's strong" you looked back at the guy named Inasa, who was still smiling and walking with his class.
"He's the same year as you all are, and received the top score for the ones who got in by recommendations. But for unknown reasons he turned down his acceptance letter and went to Shiketsu." He explained.

'Top score? That means...' you turn to look at Todoroki.
'He's probably stronger than Shoto' you gulped as Sero started to talk.
"Wait I'm confused, if he lives our school why did he turn down the acceptance letter?"

"Yeah that's so weird," Ashido mumbled.
"Maybe be, but keep an eye on him when the exam starts," Aizawa said, then a woman's voice was heard.
"Eraser?" He froze and stiffed up.
"It's been so long since we've seen each other in person eraser," the woman said. You looked at Aizawa and he looked like he wanted to hide.