Chapter Twenty-six - Taylor

TRIGGER WARNING - never done one of these before but I feel like I'm obligated to so just a warning that this chapter covers sensitive topics. Please message me if you want to skip it and I can briefly explain it or talk to you about it personally. I hope I have done this right . BUT BEWARE.

Taylor

Oh shit.

Me and Maddie had just pulled Khloe out of the water. She was lying on a sun lounger, completely naked and completely out of it. I was shaking in fear.

"Is she breathing?" Maddie asked me as the two of us looked down on her. I bit my lip and put two fingers on her neck and I sighed in relief when I felt her pulse.

"Y-yes. What the fuck just happened?" I asked.

Maddie shook her head. "Do you think she had too much to drink?"

"She probably had five shots. it's a bit, but not enough to give her alcohol poisoning or anything like that." I said, feeling relieved as I realised the shock had sobered me up.

"I'm going to get her some clothes." Madison said, picking up her jeans and forcing them on and then pulling a top over her head. "She looks like she could do with a nice warm jumper. We should get some help, just in case. Do you think you could call her family?"

"Sure." I replied and Maddie turned back to house.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and put my jacket over Khloe's lifeless body whilst I waited. I got dressed and then pulled out my phone and sat on the sun lounger besides Khloe.

I searched through my contacts, but I didn't have any of Khloe's families number. I did, however, have Connor's and I was sure that he would have Charlie's. But, I didn't want to drag Connor or Charlie into this. No, they needed to stay out of this one after everything that had happened.

That's when I remembered that Stacy had gone out with Chase. Relief hit me and I quickly texted her to send me Chase's number for Khloe. Luckily, Stacy always had her phone on her so she replied quickly. Then with a deep breathe, I gave Chase a ring.

"Hello, who is this?" The voice said.

"Hi, is this Chase Lakewood?" I asked.

"Yes, but whoever, this is, this isn't a good time. I'm busy." Chase said and the line went dead.

Wow. He was a jerk.

With a huff, I dialled his number again and it went to answer machine. I had to keep ringing and ringing until he finally answered the phone.

"I said I was busy." Chase growled.

God, what did my sister see in this person?

"I don't care! Listen to me for a moment -"

"Who the fuck are you?" Chase asked.

"Taylor." I replied, annoyed.

"And? Did we sleep together or something?"

"What? No! Oh my god." I said. "I'm Khloe's friend."

"Oh." Chase said. "If she said that I'd sleep with you, she's full of shit, just so you know."

"You're a bastard. I'm with Khloe now." I told him.

"You're with my sister? Where is she?" Chase asked.

"We're at a friends house. She's sort of unwell." I replied.

I heard Chase breath heavily on the other end of the line. "Is she okay - she's not hurt or anything is she? Can you put her on?"