❝𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝗻.❞ ; 𝗕𝗮𝗺𝗕𝗮𝗺 (𝗠+)

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 '𝗔𝗕𝗖'𝘀' 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝗻." ; 𝗕𝗮𝗺𝗕𝗮𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪 (𝗠+)
━ ❝𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Chronological List.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Sexual Content. BamBam is weirdly turned on by simple things.

⋅⊰☾∘⊱⋅

𝔸 is for 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒆

bambam loves to eat as much as the next guy. he especially enjoys cooking you his favorite meals that he grew up eating. so when he makes pad Thai for you and sees the entire bowl empty, he can't help but feel prideful. your appetite for food serves as a double-meaning to him. and being bambam, pride leads to gratification, and gratification leads to excitement, and before you know it, your back is against the couch.

𝔹 is for 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚

he loves your body-- no matter what state it's in. you don't know it, but while you're obsessing over the little things that make you feel self-conscious, he's there and taking it all in with a prideful smile. more than likely, it's those same things he adores the most. seeing you naked is an experience he'll never quite get used to.

ℂ is for 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅

bambam is weird. this is something you and millions of fans worldwide know to be true. and, because of this, you didn't know if you were half as surprised as you feigned when you both were sitting at a drive-in in the middle of winter, him kissing on your neck with his hand over your knees, easing between them. being cold makes him think of warming up. and what better way to warm up than to cause friction? ;)

𝔻 is for 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

whether it was something simple, something teasing, or something borderline ratchet, he was always there for it, cheering you on like he was your biggest fan. the erection that came, however, he wasn't much of a fan of. but you were always there to make it better.

𝔼 is for 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

he gets excited... often. much too often, if he says so himself. so seeing you all hot and bothered is enough to have him following along just as intensely. he's crazy like that.