Fifteen

My idea of what they did^
I felt as if this was minor but needed to be there before I moved on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weekend passed like it should've and Draven was back in business. His perky and now moderately flirty self brightened the office up again. Milo couldn't deny that he was having the time of his life with Draven.

So much fun he almost forgot about his friends.

By then two weeks had passed, Milo texted Ashley on a Saturday to see what she's doing. She's working? Maybe I should go see her.

He indeed made the choice to drive to the library. Before that, Milo took a shower and put on a simple outfit. It consisted of a black turtleneck and ripped knee jeans with a corduroy jacket. Since there's been a transition between summer and fall, the temperature has dropped.

Ashley was just coming out from the backroom when Milo walked in the library. "Definitely long time no see, Sawyer. Wasn't expecting you...how have you been?" She lead him to the seating area of Starbucks.

"Life's been a whirlwind. Draven kissed me after our wonderful date that night, come to find out we work together. He got into an accident and recovered from it. Now we've been hanging out everyday since then. Where's Silvio?" He rushed out shyly while scanning over the menu, even though he always gets the same thing.

"He's in the backroom...wait- all that happened in what? A span of three weeks? Look at my baby doing things with his life," Ashley chuckled when Milo playfully hit her shoulder.

After ordering and waiting, they found a suitable table to sit at. Milo sighed, "Enough about my life. Catch me up on you and Silvio." She drank from her cup, trying not to smile at her thoughts.

"I've actually started talking to Gerard and Silvio won't admit that he's submitted to Keaton yet." Milo looked at her with a stunned expression. He half expected it but he also didn't think so soon it'd happen.

Well Milo was already in love with Draven...and it's only been three weeks.

It took a second for him to process and then the squeals Ashley was waiting for came. "Look at my little munchkins dating people," he teased which earned him a smack upside the head. That slightly stung but both laughed it off and continued chatting.

Soon, Milo had to leave and finish some schoolwork. Silvio came out around that time but it was a goodbye instead of hello.

A week went by making it a whole month since Milo and Draven met. It was Friday and they were wrapping up paperwork at the office.

"Any plans for tonight?" Draven slyly asked as he already knew the answer.

"No...why?"

"I'll pick you up at 6," and left no room for argument.

Milo drove home wondering where he'd be taken. Alistair greeted him when he walked in. "Hello Mr. Milo," his posh accent very thick. Milo learned that Alistair was actually from England.

"Hey Alistair, let my mother know I'll be in later if I'm not here when she is." And he ran upstairs to shower and change. Milo chose a stone washed angel sweatshirt paired with black jeans and converse.

Someone knocked on the front door not too longer so he ran downstairs to answer. In his glory, Draven wore a black Rick and Morty shirt and black jeans with doc martens along with a cardigan.

"Ready?" He held out a hand to Milo.

"Yeah...is this a date?" His suspension slightly kicking in.

Draven sent him a shrug of the shoulders that made him raise an eyebrow.

The trip consisted of an hour of singing to songs and playing I spy. Milo saw many lights getting closer until he could clearly see what it was.

He took an intake of air, "YOU'RE TAKING ME TO THE FAIR?" Pressing his nose into the moderately cold window. Draven just chuckled and found a quick parking space.

Containing excitement was never Milo's forte. So Draven was being pulled by his hand to the entrance while Milo was actually just skipping. Draven bought around 100 tickets which his partner wasn't really happy about.

They played multiple games, winning Milo a few small plushies and a giant peculiar ferret. Draven made sure Milo ate something before going on their last ride.

"What will the final thing we do?" Milo and Draven walked down one of the isles holding many stuffed animals. Their hands were interlocked and marginally swinging.

Milo looked up and said, "Ferris wheel!!" Draven knew he'd say that so a few more steps and they'd be in line for it. The line rapidly decreased until its was their turn.

A few confused looks at all the stuff animals they had. Draven only felt like the biggest one should stay on the ground and that's what happened. They rode to the top hand in hand with Milo's head on Draven's shoulder.

"Did you have fun today?" His eyes shifting over to Milo's glowing face.

Their eyes met and they both smiled. "Absolutely," he said. Milo then gave him, originally, a quick peck but it turned into a savory one.

Draven pulled away for air, eyes closed and still surprised at Milo's boldness. Now it was his turn to do the same.

"Milo..." he started with his eyes still closed. Milo hummed, sort of drowning in his scent and warmness.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Draven opened his eyes to capture his reaction.

He gave a warm smile and nodded. Draven connected their lips in a kiss full of adoration. They eventually got off the ride, grabbed all the prizes, and left the fair.

Passing out in the passenger seat, Milo slept the whole ride home so Draven just let him spend the night.

The next day, Calista called them into her office to talk.

"I'm not going to make this sweet since it's business. I need Draven to go out of town to be at the opening of another restaurant," she paused when Draven went to talk.

He was rather swiftly cut off from speaking . "That obviously means Milo will be tagging along, plus I'm sending Katelyn for support. Pack for a week stay and worry about nothing else." Calista shooed them out faster than they came in.

Milo chuckled at his astonished face.

"Well you heard the lady, get packing."