Gone

"The Beach?" I asked Mina as she violently shook her head. You could ferl the excitment radiate off her body. "Yep!! The school already gave permission for the whole class to go tomorrow!" I've camped out om beaches before. The sound of the waves and the view of the sun setting underneath the horizon also brought a sense of calmness over me. "I would love to go but...I don't have a bathing suit." I told Mina she brought her hand up to her chin in thought. When Mina was done thinking she snapped her fingers. "You can use one of mine! Come on lets try some one!" Before I had a chance to answer Mina grabbed my wrist and dragged me to her room when we got there she slammed the door shut, making sure to lock it, then went into her closet to find me some a bathing suit. After a few minutes of searching amd throwing clothes out of her closet she came to me with a (f/c) bathing suit. "I think this would look great on you!" She shoved the bathing suit in my hands pushed me out the door to my room so I can try it on. Looking and the bundle of fabric in my hand, I threw it on my bed and took of my clothes. Right when i finished putting it on Mine bursted through my door with a giant smile on her face. " Wow!!! That looks great on you!" Mina was right. The bathing suit fit my body well and it wasn't too revealing. "Thanks for letting me use it." I told her. "It's not a problem you can keep it if you want. Ima head to bed don't forget we're leaving pretty early tomorrow." With that she shut my door leaving me alone in my room. I don't know why but I feel like something is going to go wrong.

Shigaraki POV

"Word is that class 1-a of UA is going to be going to beach tomorrow." Toga said as she played with her knives. "If that's the case then (y/n) is going to be there too." I felt a smirk creep onto my face as I thought about us capturing the poor girl and making her join our league. "What are you thinking about?" Kurogiri asked from behind the bar. "Just about a plan to kidnap (y/n)." I told him as a took a sip of my drink. We need to think of way we can get her quickly without anyone noticing. "By the way Shigaraki, what if we find her and she doesn't want to be our friend like with that Bakugo kid?" Dabi asked. He made a really good point but I've already thought about this for a long time. "We only need the girl for her quirk. When she goes crazy she won't be able to control herself and we'll use that to our advantage." Dabi nod his head getting what I was thinking. "How do we get her to go crazy though from what you said she seemed to have control over it at least a little." Spinner said bringing himself into our conversation. "Don't worry, I have something that will bring her on edge."

The Next day (y/n) POV

I woke up bright and early the next day. I put on my new bathing suit that I got from Mina yesterday. I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top to cover myself up. I walked out my room and downstairs to the kitchen to grab something quick to eat. When I got downstairs I could see Katsuki leaning up against the kitchen counter on his phone. "Good morning." I told him as I walked to fridge and opened it looking for something to eat. "Morning." I shut the fridge door after grabbing an apple. Before I could continue our conversation everyone came downstairs talking and laughing among themselves. "Morning you two!" Uraraka exclaimed while walking over to me to give me a hug. Honestly she is so sweet. "You ready for the beach?" She asked me releasing me from the embrace. "You know it!" We continued talking for a few minutes until everyone was ready to leave.

Timeskip

We finally made it to the beach! The sky was nice and clear with the sun shining brightly on the water making it sparkle. "We didn't come her just to look. Lets get in!" I threw off my clothes and ran to the water with everyone else falling in pursuit. The water was cool against my skin making me feel refreshed from the day's heat. After weeks of training it's nice to take a break like this and see everyone have fun. While I was busy talking to the girls i felt my self getting lifted out of the water and placed on someones shoulders. When i looked down I saw the familiar spiky, ash blonde hair. "K-Kasuki! What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled while hitting his head. "This." Without another word Katsuki threw me off his shoulders into the water. Coming out of the water for sre i turned to Katsuki to see him laughing. "Now you're in for it!" As I began to chase after him. "I would like to see you try!" He yelled back while running away from me. We chased each other all over the beach until we stopped in a little shopping are by the coast line. "You're so slow." Katsuki teased while he was huffing and puffing. "Oh shut up you're just as tired as me." I shot back at him. "While we're here lets walking around." Me and Katsuki went into a bunch of different stores to try on clothes and to look at all the cute souvenirs they had on sale. While looking through the windows i saw a pretty silver wolf necklace with a (f/c) gem stone on it's forehead. Katsuki saw me starring at the necklace and stopped in his tracks. "Wait here." He said before heading into the store. As I waited for Katsuki to returned I looked around at all the people enjoying their time. The peace brought a smile to my face. A tug on the hem of my shirt snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked down to see a little boy on the verge of tears. I bent down to his level and put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey there little guy whats wrong?" This boy looked as if he was around 6. I looked over his body to see no signs of injuries. "I c-can't find my parents." His tears started to fall from his eyes. I felt really bad for the boy. So I decided to help him find his parents. "Why don't you take me to the last place you saw them ok?" The boy nodded his head and took me by the hand to lead the way. After walking down the street we made a turn down an alley out of sight from everyone else. I had an uneasy feeling about this. "Hey kid, are you sur..." When I looked at the little boy i saw his body began to melt and infront of me stood a girl who was a little older then me with blonde hair in two buns and a evil smile on her face. She must be a villian. Before I could do anything about her I felt something sharp poke my neck. I began to feel sleepy and could no longer stand in one place. I leaned against the wall to steady myself. I leaned my back against the wall ready to fight even if my body was betraying me. When i went to punch the closest person to me, I fell to ground letting the darkness take over my conscious.

Katsuki POV

When I walked out the door of the store I couldn't find (y/n) anywhere. Where did that idiot go? I walked around and went into every store trying to find her. Half an hour went by and still no sign of (y/n). I began to panic and ran back to where the other group was. "She better be fuckin ok." When I got back to everyone they all looked at me with worried expression. "(Y/n)'s gone."

Author's Note:
I'm sooo sorryyyy for not updating. I was out of town and had no service 😭😭😭I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment what you think! 😁