Chapter 1: The Mightiest Human Ever

Y/n: "Alright, explain to me the plan you've created in that genius mind of yours to defeat a Super Devil if Rizevim is there?"

Sirzechs: "I'll have my elite devils take care of the devils so you can take care of Rizevim on your own"

Y/n: "So basically you got nothing for him?"

Sirzechs: "I'm afraid so. Our hope if he's there is for you to take him on at your best. Should it prove too much for you, I'll join you alongside Grayfia"

Y/n: "I can try my best. Though these flames are a double edged blade. I can burn through anything, it doesn't mean my own body is safe from it's effects if I use it for extensive periods of time. I could always try to use one of my suits or my other magic"

Sirzechs: "Try to prioritize using every other weapon in your arsenal before using Purgatory. I'll leave it to you"

Y/n: "I got it. Your men?"

Sirzechs: "They should be by Grayfia. I'll be watching you"

Y/n: "Good. I might just get my promotion if I kick Rizevim's ass. Also, he's there too"

Sirzechs: "Grayfia's brother I pressume?"

Y/n: "Yup. She's spoken how obsessed he is with her but holds a grudge against her for joining you guys. I'll make sure to destroy him and bring him to you"

Sirzechs: "Very well"

As we walk out, little Rias runs up to me.

Rias: "Is it true?! You're going to be going to battle? Please don't go. I don't want you to die"

Y/n: "Hey kid!! I'll he fine. I'll be back before you know it to deal with your shenanigans like always"

I pat her head with a smile as I run her long red hair.

Rias: "Did you hear?"

Y/n: "What?"

Rias: "My big brother wants me to marry the Phenex kid"

Y/n: "The annoying one that speaks in the third person?!.. Sirzechs!!"

Sirzechs has a sweat beam as he raises his hands.

Y/n: "*sighs* Listen to me. Don't listen to what your brother says. Always follow your heart and be good to those who need it. They will be the ones to stick by you forever. Also, do what you want, fall in love with someone who truly treasures you for who you are not what your status is. Whether it be human, devil, angel, fallen. You just make sure he cares about you as much as you care about him alright? Can you promise me that?"

Rias: "Pinky promise!!"

We lock fingers as I rub her head again.

Y/n: "Good kid. Looks like it's time for me to go"

I stand up from being down on one knee as i walk towards my crew. Maya was there too since she has boosting power that could help me out in defeating Rizevim if he's there.

Grayfia: "Can you please reconsider going Lady? It's too dangerous-"

Maya: "I will go. Though I'm at the point of giving birth, what good is there in him having life if he'll live in misery because of Rizevim's threat. We need our strongest warrior to be at full strength and more if we are to win"

Sirzechs: "I think it's best you listen to her my love. I don't wish to endanger our childs health"

Maya: "It'll be fine. I'll have Y/n, your men, Grayfia and you there to take care of me"

Sirzechs: "*sighs* As you wish then.. Grayfia, you are assigned to be in her care entirely. She is your number one priority"

Grayfia: "Of course"