Chapter 81 - Safe and Sound

You opened your eyes and your met with the familiar look of your room. You groaned.

Y/N: We still end up in a smelly old school...? That sucks...

You got out of bed, but you instantly regret it as you feel face first onto the floor.

Y/N: What the fuck...?

You looked around until your eyes fall on your leg, or rather, lack of one.

Y/N: What the hell...? Is this some sick joke? You put me here, and take away my leg? I know I did bad things, but--

You were cut off as the door opens up. You looked and she Clementine there, shaking, tears in her eyes as she holds a knife. You see her drop the knife and rush at you, crushing you into one tight hug.

Clementine: Oh, my God... You're... You're alive! Thank, God! Oh, thank God!

Y/N: I'm alive...?

Clementine: Yes... yes you are! I'm so fucking happy!

Y/N I'm... alive? But I was--

You finally out two and two together.

Y/N: No fucking way. You... you...?

You gestured towards your leg and shes nods. You pulled her into a deep kiss, and soon, pulled away.

Y/N: Clementine, you have no idea how much I fucking love you. Holy shit, I'm alive. I'm fucking alive!

Louis: What's going on? I-- No fucking way. You're fucking alive?! Hell yes!

Ruby: What? Holy shit! You're alive?!

Y/N: Alright, I'm sorry!

Ruby: No, it's just... When Clem brought you here, you just... it doesn't matter, you're alive!

Y/N: So, uh... how am I gonna walk?

Ruby: With those.

She pointed to a pair of crutches in a corner.

Y/N: Huh. That's convenient.

Louis: Alright, we'll give you some space. We should be having dinner, soon. Everyone will be happy to see you awake.

Ruby and Louis walk out of the room, leaving you and Clem alone.

Y/N: Well, shit. It looks like my running days are over. But at least I'm still here with my family.

Clementine gives you a heart-warming smile as she hands you the crutches.

Y/N: Jesus! This'll take some time to get used to.

Clementine giggles as she opens the door.

Clementine: You can start by walking to the courtyard. AJ should be back from fishing, too. And I even have a surprise for him.

Y/N: Ooo! What is it?

Clementine: Nope. Not telling.

Y/N: Aww.

You limped your towards the door. 

Y/N: Seriously, Clem. Words can't describe how fucking happy, I am. Like, thank you so fucking much, I--

She silences you by kissing you.

Clementine: You don't need to thank me. This is probably the best day of my life.

Y/N: It's defiantly mine, knowing that I can still be with you.

She smiles as she kisses you more before you both head out to the courtyard. It puts smile on your face, seeing how happy everyone is that you were okay. You see AJ set a bowl of fish next to Omar.