45

"Hmm~" Jimin hums as he moves his face away from the morning sunlight. As soon as he turns his face away, he felt a pair of arms hug him tighter. Jimin opens his eyes and sees Yoongi staring at him with a smile on his face.

"Good morning Jimin. I thought it would be a little longer before you woke up." Yoongi humbly says, as he softly bops Jimin's nose who giggles in response. "You hungry?" The older questions, as he starts getting up as the younger reaches his arms out in an attempt to get him to stay in bed longer.

"Mhm, what time is it?" Yoongi gives a quick glance to the clock beside the bed and glances again once more before he responds.

"It's time to wake JiHyun up...I'll go do that you take your time and meet us in the kitchen okay?" Yoongi throws on a pair of sweats that were on a chair and walks out to do as he had said. Jimin stayed in bed, looking out the window in admiration of the morning. He still couldn't believe what had happened last night, and he for sure did not know what to do next. He had to talk about it with Yoongi but he didn't know when would be the right time. Jimin hears giggles from the other bedroom and smiled in response.

He had forgotten that he had told Yoongi about his decision to move back in with his father. Of course, he didn't want to, but he knew that it was his only choice because he feared his father would maybe charge him with kidnapping or something worse.

It's for the best.

Sadly, Jimin gets up and prepares for the day although he wished he could stay in bed all day and simply do nothing. He then attempts to walks out to the kitchen, and immediately receives a good morning from the little boy who is happily eating his breakfast.

"Did you sleep well?" Jimin questions, as he looks over to Yoongi who has a smirk plastered on his face.

"Yeah! I was pretty tired yesterday so I fell asleep pretty quick haha...Jiminie why are you walking weirdly? Are you hurt?" Jimin feels the heat rise to his cheeks and tries to laugh it off.

"It's nothing he's fine. He just had a rough night...right Jimin?" Yoongi says before Jimin can answer, who just nods and tries to walk more normally like someone who didn't get aggressively fucked the night before. JiHyun laughs at the thought of what could have been rough to get Jimin to walk like that.

"JiHyun it's almost 7:30 go put your shoes on so we can leave soon okay?" JiHyun nods and leaves his seat to go do as he was told. Jimin looks over at Yoongi who still had a smirk on his face.

"What? Why do you keep doing that?" Jimin asks as if he didn't know the answer to the question. Yoongi laughs and walks away.

"No reason." Jimin picks up the plate, washes it, and then proceeds to help his brother with his shoes who was struggling.

"Hey, Jimin, when do I get to see dad?" Jimin stops tying his brother's shoelaces and looks up at the boy who is smiling brightly.

"D-dad? You want to see him?" JiHyun nods excitedly, leaving Jimin in disbelief.

"I miss him! I haven't seen him in-" "JiHyun...how can you miss him? After everything he has done? H-how can you still even call him 'dad'? H-he hits you!" Yoongi walks out of his room as Jimin finishes talking. He heard when JiHyun said he missed his father and was shocked when he heard that.

"But I was a bad boy when he hit me! I deserved it! He's my dad and I love him!" JiHyun desperately pleas, before he leaves the apartment running.

"Hey, what happened?" Yoongi walks over to Jimin, who was left on his knees with anger.

"JiHyun! How can he miss that good of a nothing disgrace?" Jimin coldly questions, before adding "I'll wait outside with him, come out when you're ready." Yoongi silently watches Jimin get up and leave, trying his best to not slam the door shut.

Yoongi finishes getting ready and is just putting his shoes on when Jimin enters the apartment again but alone.

"Where's Jihyun?" Yoongi asks, looking behind Jimin in case if his eyes failed him.

"I-I can't find him." Jimin softly states, his eyes filled with tears that were about to fall down his cheeks. Yoongi laughs and asks Jimin where his brother is again.

"C'mon, stop playing...where's JiHyun?" Yoongi goes toward the door and opens it, expecting to see the little boy standing there smiling and giggling at the fact that the boys were able to fool him again except this time, he wasn't there. Yoongi turns back around. "Jimin, where is he?"

"I can't find him. I-I tried calling out for him because I thought he was playing hide and seek with me but he didn't appear. I can't find Jihyun..." Hearing those words immediately sparked Yoongi's actions as he ran outside calling for the boy.

"JIHYUN? WHERE ARE YOU?" Jimin follows behind and also calls the boy's name in despair.

"Y-yoongi help me...I don't know where he is, I thought he was playing around but I-I can't find h-him I-I lost him...I-I'm no worse than my f-father. JIHYUN! JIHYUN!" Yoongi leaves Jimin and starts running around the bock, desperately searching for the little boy. Without succeeding, Yoongi runs back and finds Jimin on the ground crying.

"Hey hey hey stop crying. We'll find him, calm down." Jimin reaches for Yoongi and tightly wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck and tries his best to stop crying. They still could not call the police to file a report as 24 hours had not passed. Yoongi pulls out his phones and clicks a few buttons.

"Hey, where are you?" Yoongi asks the person on the other side of the line.

"I'm at Hoseok's, about to go to school...why?" Namjoon responds as he gets in the car with Hoseok and turns the car on.

"Get everyone and meet us at our place." Yoongi sternly says whilst looking around him, trying to see if a little boy was in his view.

"Why? What's wrong? And who's crying?" Namjoon questions, Hoseok's expression changing into one of concern.

"JiHyun's missing."