03

xx thank you for your patience with this story. I'm in the process of mapping out the plotline :)

"Are you crazy Juhee?" Hana's voice raised an octave as she tried to make out exactly what her friend was saying

"Are you crazy Juhee?" Hana's voice raised an octave as she tried to make out exactly what her friend was saying. "You want to become friends with notorious gang members?"

"Well when you say it like that it does sound crazy, but Hana they're people too."

"Juhee do you even know what they do?" Jisoo asked, finally looking up from his phone.

"Yeah they are a gang."

"No, do you know what they do in that gang?" Juhee shrugged, she wasn't really interested.

Jisoo sighed and turned his laptop towards Juhee.

"Read this."

Juhee's eyes quickly scanned the article and just as she expected it talked about their involvement in the drug world. She rolled her eyes skipping the middle and going straight to the end until her eyes landed on a word that sent shivers down her back.

"Murder?" She whispered out, slamming the laptop shut. Jisoo nodded at her.

"They kill people?"

"Yeah and they do it without regret. They'd probably kill each other if it meant they'd get paid. They're street rats Juhee, and that's all they'll ever be."

"No promise me you'll stay away from them." Hana moved her arm towards Juhee with her pinky out. Juhee nodded as she linked her pinky with Hana's and promised to stay away.

Juhee was raised in such a way that the evil and darkness of the world was hidden by her shining purity

Juhee was raised in such a way that the evil and darkness of the world was hidden by her shining purity. She knew Neo City was dangerous, but she didn't think it could be that dangerous.

It was 10 P.M. and the high school senior was already in bed. She couldn't get herself to sleep with the conversation she had with her friends running through her mind. She was taught that the world was good. That people were good. Her parents told her that her life was like everyone's life in the world, so how was it that those people's lives were so different from her's.

Juhee sat up.

"I need to see for myself." She whispered to herself. "It isn't midnight yet anyway."

Juhee first needed to get her phone. Her parents made her charge her phone in the living room because they didn't want her to stay up late with her phone. Her parents were probably in their room getting ready for bed.

"Mom?" Juhee called out. It was followed by silence. Juhee called out louder this time, yet there was no reply.

"What the-" Juhee left her room and walked to her parent's room and opened the door. Their room was empty.

Juhee didn't think much of it. She assumed they went out for a walk or something. It was the first time in a while that Juhee left her room after her bedtime, so she wasn't surprised that she didn't know her parent's routine. Taking this as her chance, she ran downstairs and took her phone.

'How to Sneak out Wikihow' Juhee searched on Google as she walked back to her room.

She needed to leave through the window. Juhee struggled to pull open the window, but managed to do it after many failed attempts.

Juhee's plan was simple, locate the gang members from her school. Prove they are good people because all people are innate good and her friends are delusional for thinking otherwise. And getting back safely.

"Easy Peasy, lemon squeezy." Juhee excitedly exclaimed. In her 17 years of life this was the most adventurous and nerve wracking thing she has ever done.

Is juhee about to get yeeted?

Where are her parents?

Find out next time on Rider!!

I love you!