My hero

{Todoroki's pov}{time rewind}

I was on top of you, our lips practically touching. "I love you," I say, "and don't you ever forget that." I wanted to let you know that I won't hate you like your family does. No matter what you do, I'll always be on your side. Those kind of people sickened me and they deserved to die. Maybe I should kill them. Your aunt, your father, your mother, I'll kill them all. So much anger boiled inside me that I felt like crying.

All of a sudden I feel something warm and soft touch my lips. I open my eyes to see that it was my y/n. S..she just kissed me. Am I dreaming? Someone pinch me. This is the best day of my life. I wanted more, I needed more. I bite your lip which led an opening into your mouth. I slip my tongue in and explore.

But for some reason that wasn't enough. I still needed more. I needed all of you. I unbutton my shirt and soon feel fingers sliding against my stomach. Ha, I knew you'd melt once you saw my abs. I know almost everything about you, meaning I know abs are your weakness. I chuckle and whisper in her ear, "I could always show you more." This made your face grow a deep shade of red. So cute. Of course I won't do anything without your permission, but something just came over me. I needed more. It's like enough was never enough. I wanted to make all of you mine. Every inch will be mine. I have to claim you as mine. I won't have someone take you away from me. You're mine, y/n. Every part of you is mine. Every little part.

I take your shirt off, no longer caring about your consent. I needed you y/n. It isn't rape, I swear, it's just a male claiming his territory. Yeah, that's what it is. "Todoroki?" You whispered and that's when I really see your face. Your fearful eyes. You've been crying, but why didn't I care. Normally I would die if you cried but at this moment I didn't care about your feelings. I didn't care that you were scared because I was selfish, but I already knew that about myself. "Say my name again." I whisper in your ear and that's when I felt it. My crotch was on fire. In a blink of an eye you were no longer under me, you were running away. It didn't take me long to pull the pieces together. You kicked my crotch.

{y/n's pov}

Run y/n. Run like you've never ran before. You can finally be free. The word free echoed through my head. Tears streamed down my face as adrenaline rushes through my veins. My breathing became heavy. Shoot, I had no idea where I was going. I could be going farther from the city for all I know. All of a sudden I hear leaves crunching from the distance. He's coming.

Hide. Hide y/n. I hide behind a thick tree and I wait. I know, not the best hiding spot but it was the only thing I could think of. I heard todoroki run past me. Ha, looks like my plan worked. I run the opposite way, making my way back to the cabin.

My breathing became loud. Shoot, I'm running out of stamina. If I have to hide again then he'll definitely hear me. I run past the cabin and farther into the woods. I just pray to god that I'm going the right way. The woods have to end eventually.

After a few minutes of running my vision became fuzzy and it hurt to breathe. My head became dizzy and my legs felt heavy. I needed to stop. I can't go any further. Damn, why am I so weak. How can I call myself a hero if I'm so weak and shy. I made it into UA but what good is that if I just freeze up when something dangerous happens. It's like my body just shuts down. I won't let that happen. I refuse to give up. Warm tears stream down my eyes.

All of a sudden I hear heavy breathing and footsteps from behind. Todoroki? But I thought I lost him. Should I hide? Should I keep running. Should I just surrender? No! Surrendering wasn't an option. I wasn't going to go back. I have to be a hero. I need to be a hero.

My last minute decision was to hide. I found a pretty big tree and I start climbing it. I made it high enough to where the leaves hid me. I must've been so filled with adrenaline that I hadn't realized how high I was going. My fear of heights kicked in. I'm going to puke. That has to be 20 feet, more or less. My stomach started to turn and I was losing my balance. Then I saw him. It wasn't shoto that was running after me. It was a tall slim man with brown hair and a nice looking suit on.

He can help me. He started running past me. Shoot, I have to get his attention before he's out of ear shot. "H..hey!" I said. It sounded inaudible because of my anxiety, fear of heights, and the fact that I've been running. He turned around and started looking all around. "Up here, in the tree." I say. He looks up at me and I wave at him.

"Hello miss." He says in a honey like voice. "Is something the matter." He asks. "There's this guy who's chasing me. He kidnapped me but I escaped." I say as I start climbing down. "You poor thing, let me help you." He says while taking his suit coat off and wrapping it around me. "Thank you so much sir. Can you show me which way Musutafu is." I say with hope in my voice. "Of course ma'am. Follow me." He says as he leads me the opposite way of where I was going. The way that todoroki was running to, the way back to the cabin. I freeze dead in my tracks. "That's where he went, I can't go that way." A smile appeared on the man's face as he said, "don't worry, my quirk is strong."

I sighed heavily and continued walking. My eyes darted to every noise. My whole body was shaking. We kept walking until the cabin came into view again. God, it felt like I was walking in circles. Beads of sweat started appearing on my forehead.

"The name's kouki." The slim man said. Hearing him talk made me finch. "Y..y/n" I say, shaken up a bit. "Well y/n, you can relax a bit, I'm here to protect you." This made me relax a tiny bit but I was still on edge. "Thank you so much sir." He flashed a toothy smile and said, "not a problem." For some reason we had stopped walking when he started talking. "C..can we continue?" I ask because we had stopped right in front of the cabin.

"Hello bunny." My body froze. Todoroki was right behind me. Without realizing it I hugged kouki's arm. He chuckled a bit by my action. "We have to run!" I say, looking up at kouki. He just looked down with a huge smirk spread across his face. Then it clicked. I knew I recognized him from somewhere. He was todoroki's limo driver.