chapter six

- Key -
continued..

"I'm finna go take a nap, where yo room at" Syd lowly said as she sat on my couch

"You ain't sleeping in my bed" I said and she sighed then closed her eyes and tried getting comfortable on the couch.

"Upstairs to the left" I said and she smiled and got up.

I watched her walk up the stairs then looked back at my phone.

"Pause the motherfuckin music, what's really up with y'all" Zion asked and I sighed.

"Damn why y'all all in that man business" Juice said and I motioned my head towards him.

"No bullshit, we told y'all what it was and what it ain't" I said then Tori squinted her eyes at me.

"Lemme find out" Tori said and I chuckled.

"Can we take yo car so we can go to the store?" Malia asked me.

"The fuck" I said and she sucked her teeth.

"I know how to drive Key!" she begged and I shook my head and got up from the couch and stretched.

I started walking towards the staircase and Boomer shouted "Have fun!"

"Suck a dick and choke on some nut bitch" I said then walked up the stairs and opened the door to my room and locked it behind me.

I took my shoes off and tapped Sydnee and she fluttered her eyes open and looked at me.

"Why you always interrupting a nigga sleep" she said and I mocked her and she laughed.

"Scoot over" I mumbled and she did just that and I laid down in the bed.

She turned back around so her back was facing me and I closed my eyes and put my arm around her torso.

"Who all been in this bed?" Sydnee asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Just you bruh" I said and she turned around so she could face me.

She grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her.

"Why you lying" she asked me and I looked her dead in her eyes and said "What I gotta lie fa?"

"You the only female that been in this bed, my other hoes only made it to the guest bedroom" I said and she scoffed and rolled her eyes.