11.

"NOT BAD

"NOT BAD..."

--¤☆¤--

Hearing the familiar ringing of a bell, I look up to see the door opening up and Peacekeeper's stepping out from inside. It's my turn. Standing up from my spot, I walked into the room ready for my individual evaluation. This will determine my place in the Games. Whether I'm a threat or not. I can do this. I pulled through last time. I can do it again this time. I just needed something big. Something that hasn't been done before.

"Make it memorable." I whisper, walking further into the room.

Hearing the Game Maker's laughing, I knew that I would have to fight tooth and tongue for their attention. I needed to wow them. I needed to show them what they love. I needed to show them 'Athena Grey'. Clearing my throat rather loudly, none of them batted an eye and continued to chat among themselves. Fine. We'll do it the hard way.

"Athena Grey, from District Ten." I said, announcing my presence to them.

As soon as I uttered my name, the Gamemaker's head snapped over in my direction. Now I have their attention. Now, I just need to keep it. Gritting my teeth, I fight the urge to shiver as I pull off my training shirt, leaving me in my black sports bra. Showing off all the scars I had gained from my Games. Scars I had felt ashamed of for the longest of time. Scars that I hated. They needed to see the monster they created.

"You have ten minutes, Miss.Grey, to present your chosen skill." A man announces, as I nod my head in understanding.

Be big. Be bold. Be brave. Marching over to the rack of white training dummies, I picked one out of the pile, dragging it by it's leg. Laying it out on the floor, I grab a bowl of bright red paints, thankfully made by morphlings. Dipping my fingers into the red paint, I started to write on the dummy's stomach. Time to make a statement. Glancing over at the trainers on the sidelines, I point to a random one ready to use them for my statement.

"I want you to hold that dummy." I said, to one of the trainers.

"Why?" He asks, looking at the dummy in curiosity.

"Oh, I'm sorry but did I stutter?" I said, glaring at him.

"No ma'am." He said, walking to the other side of the room with the dummy tucked under his arm.

"That's what I thought. Now keep going until I stop you." I order, snatching up some knives.

Walking with his back to me, I throw the knives in front of him forcing him to come to a halt. Turning to me, I throw a knife at the dummy's arm, pinning it against one of the foam walls. Throwing one knife right after the other, I didn't stop until both the dummy and the trainer were pinned against the wall entirely. 

Stepping back to admire my creation, the dummy had the words, 'I'M BACK!' written on its stomach as well as a smiley face painted on. Just wonderful. Brings a tear to my eye. Smiling at the sight, I bowed at the Gamemakers, ready to leave and never come back.