Chapter 63 - Least Dramatic Chapter

It's the day of the cultural festival, you fucking stalkers! The day where Shouta can't stop me from eating all I want!

Oh, and the perfect place to cause trouble.

Let me tell you: I have invested WAY too much of my time and energy into this! I did all of the cases for today ahead of time (by ahead of time, I mean, I spent the whole night doing them), so I can do today without any interruptions. I have huge plans for today to the point that I don't know how I managed to sneak this past Maijima, but I did! That's all that matters!

Basically, there is a lot of shit to do and start today.

And it all starts at four o'clock in the morning by making candy apples with passion!

"PUT ME ON YOUR SHELF!

DISCIPLINE MYSELF!

DON'T LET THE SPARKS DIE OUT!

SHATTERING EVERYTHING!

THAT HAS REFLECTIONS OF-" That's when the music cuts off. I spin around to see Shouta having unplugged my radio. He holds the plug and glares me down like I just destroyed his favorite sleeping bag, "What gives, mate?!"

"I am trying to rest when the obnoxious brat next door starts screaming a song at four in the morning. I'll let you figure out the problem." Shouta growls out.

. . .

"AW, YOU WANTED TO JOIN! CAT, PUT IT BACK-!"

"I will shutdown CAT if you play that ridiculous song."

"Uh, CAT, do a backflip!" CAT meows and does just that. Impressive, right?

Shouta watches me with a sigh, "You should be sleeping."

"It's not my fault you decided to tell Maijima to specifically not soundproof the wall between us."

"It was to make sure you weren't staying up doing something like this!" Oh shit, he is pissed. I woke up the dumpster driver at the wrong time.

"And you thought you could prevent that somehow? That's the biggest joke since Trump went into the office."

"Kid, sleep."

"Adult, no."

"What are you even doing?"

"I'm working bitch!" I make sure to sing it.

"On?"

"Candy apples!" He raises an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"It's a surprise!"

Shouta leans heavily against the wall, looking like he is about to pass out, "Did you even sleep?"

"If you consider blinking sleeping as it involves closing your eyes, I am always sleeping."

"So none."

"Whatever you want to believe in, Sho."

"Do you have any cases to do today?"

"Nope! I did them all last night!" I watch him nod slowly.

"Since you can't seem to take care of yourself, you're with me tonight."

"No."

"Izuku, you told me you were going to sleep multiple times the past couple of weeks but didn't because of work. You are 16. You are pushing yourself with all this. Have you even looked at yourself?"

"Why would I?"

"You look horrible."

"Wow, the confidence booster I needed!"