Rini Imagine: Valentine's Day Babysitting 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Author's Note: So sorry I haven't been active. I blame finals and college and I also needed a long break to myself. This story is a bit different but it came to my mind when I saw the picture below. Enjoy reading. :)

Ricky's POV:

"Nins will you please stop cleaning  the dishes please. I want to talk to you about something." I asked my wife while wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"What's up babe?" Nini stopped cleaning a baby bowl and put it back in the sink.

"You know that Valentine's day is next weekend?"

"Yeah." Nini said kissing my cheek.

"Don't you think it's time for us to start going on dates again?"

"Ricky... what about Micheal?" Nini said pointing to the baby monitor on the counter.

"We haven't been on an actual date outside of our house since he was born. Please Nini. I will find a babysitter."

"If you can find a good babysitter who cares about Micheal and won't hurt him. I'll go. Ricky, Mikey has never been away from us for more than an hour." Nini whined

"I promise I'll find a babysitter. We will have the most romantic date of the year." I said kissing my wife's lips.

While Nini washed the dishes and hummed to herself, I went to the music room to text our group chat of friends.

Ricky and Nini 4 Ever Chat

King Carlos: Sorry guys I had to change the GC name ;)

Ricky Bowen: hey guys I need a favor.

Gina Caswell: Glad to hear that the new father is alive...

E.J Caswell: For once I am glad to hear from you jk

Seb: I'm running errands while (cough) someone (cough) Carlos watches the new episode of Queer Eye :/ what's up?

Kourt aka Superstar: I have a moment from press interviews what's up?

Ash: What's up? Im watching big red play yet another video game

Ricky Bowen: Im glad to hear that everyone has a moment. I need someone to babysit Mikey on Valentine's day. I am taking Nini out on a surprise date.

E.J Caswell: Gina and I have travel plans sorry dude

Kourt: I love my nephew, but I got to go to a interview rn bye.

Ricky Bowen: Anyone free? Im sorry it's so last minute.

Seb: Los and I will do it. We don't have Valentine's day plans except watch Queer eye which I told him I can't stand anymore

Ricky Bowen: Thank you so much. Nini deserves a day out.

I walked back to the kitchen to see Nini watching our son on the baby monitor. The scene was so cute, I didn't want to disturb her. I walked to her side and sat next to her holding her hand. She was startled at first then cuddled into my shoulder.

"I found a babysitter." I exclaimed happily.

"Wow. That was quick. Who is it?"

"Seb and Carlos."

"Ricky. I love them but are you sure they can handle a one-year old baby? Like what if they forget to feed him at the right time or what if they can't change diapers or what if they forget about him." Nini started using her British accent again it was so cute.