chapter seven

Kia

- Sydnee -

- Sydnee -

"Ma where you going?!" I shouted from upstairs meanwhile she was downstairs.

"Mind yo business little girl i'm grown!" she said then I heard the door close.

"Sydnee can you do my nails?" Tori asked me and I checked the time.

"I can't I have to do someone else's in 30 minutes, I gotchu tomorrow though" I said and she nodded.

I scrolled down my facetime log and decided to call Nene.

Nene 💕
connecting ..

She answered on the second ring and set her camera up while doing her hair.

"Hey what you wearing to the movies today?" I asked her and she shrugged then moved her lips to the side.

"Lemme look now" she said then walked to her closet but I could still hear her because she had her airpods in.

"Man bitch guess who I'm talking to" she said and I thought about it.

"Zion i'm guessing" I said and she poked her head out her closet smiling at me.

"A mess, when was this?" I asked and she thought about it.

"Like 2 days ago" she said and stuck her tongue out.

"Period biiitchh" I said hyping her up and she smiled.

"Ooo this would be cute huh?" she said holding up a long denim jacket, a blue strapless dress, and some jelly slides.

"Yea that'd be cute as thee fuck" I said and she swiped her hand under her chin Period.

"What time does the movie start?" I asked and she looked at the ceiling thinking.

"It starts at 7" she said and I nodded.

I got a text from my client so I went on paused and read it.

She told me she was outside so I started to get out my bed and slide on my slides.

"Nene Ima call you back my client here" I said and then hung up.

I opened the door and welcomed her inside and took her to the nail station.

We listened to music the whole time and engaged in conversation.