when u hit him in his privates

Brfore you read the story can we talk about this cosplayer?! They are so pretty!!!

This takes place when he tickles you. Aka the end of the tiktok story.

~~~~~~~~

My legs and arms were flying as I laughed.

"S-shoto!" "Stop I'm g-gonna pee!" I tried to get out while screaming my head off and laughing like a witch. All of the sudden I heard a grunt and it stopped, as I try to catch my breath I look down and see my boyfriend on the ground. "Hey are you okay?" I asked huffing and puffing like I just ran a marathon but he didnt answer just grunted once again. As I looked closer I see he was holding his crouch, then I realized that I accidentally hit his no no square.

"Oh my god!" I leaned down and picked up his face. "Shoto I'm so sorry I apologize, please forgive me!" I say as I pepper his face in kisses. "Its okay love..its my fault anyway" he says in between grunts of pain. "Although I do appreciate all the affection" he said with a smile. I helped Shoto off the ground and sit him on a chair rubbing his back and apologizing again and again. "My love, like I said before its not your fault its mine for not being careful and not stopping when you asked me to." "Yes you said that but I still fell guilty" I said while puffing out my cheeks like a little kid he only chuckled and patted my head like I'm some sort of pet.

                      *time skip*

I laid with Shoto on my bed watching a movie but after a while I got up to go to the kitchen to grab two bowls of ice cream and some candy just as a another apology, and I know he said it was fine but I felt guilt deep inside. After I got the ice cream and candy I headed back to my room gave Shoto's his bowel and
dropped the candy in front of him and snuggled up next to him. The rest of the day we just enjoyed each others company in silence...

Until the sugar rush hit me.

~~~~
Yay 🙌