Boys will be boys

Just the thought of that made me shiver. This man really had waited this long to have me.

He moved closer to me so close that I could feel his breath fan over my face.

I looked down to his lips and then back up to his eyes that got ten times darker when I did that.

Before any of us could make a move someone clearing their throat made us pull away.

"Boss we have to move. We don't know if these guys can come back or not." Axle said keeping his head down pretending that he didn't see what was going on.

"I want to see my parents. They need to know something happened." I said making Colton look back to me.

"No we can't. No one can know what happened tonight but us. We can go see your family and mine but we have to distance ourselves. We don't know if another attack can happen."

I would be distanced from my family! How did he expect me to do that. I wanted to see Weston and Kegan and be a kid once more. I wanted to talk to my parents and hold everyone one last time.

And what about Eric and Ash. I haven't even asked Eric why that text meant and what was going on.

"Just for a little while Ruby." He tried to make me happy about this. How could I be.

"Get our bags." Colton said to Axle while he kept his eyes on me.

I knew why we had to do this and I knew that if another attack happened I didn't want my family anywhere near it.

"Lets go." He pulled me with him and he was back to mean Colton. I swear this man changed moods faster then you could say bipolar.

We had gotten home when the sun was starting to come up. We had no time to rest though because today was Westons birthday party that we were going to miss before this all happened. Sure my parents would like the surprise.

It was a nice day outside so I knew my parents would have his party outside

It was a nice day outside so I knew my parents would have his party outside. Walking into the house felt different now. It was home but it wasn't my home anymore.

We walked out to the back door and looked out at the people that were all around. Little kids ran past in bathing suits going right for the pool. Adults stood together talking and drinking.

There was a giant bounce house that I'm sure I'll find myself in once or twice with Weston.

As I went to open the door Colton grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Colton I know don't tell anyone about last night!" I snapped looking up at him.

"I was just going to tell you how beautiful you looked." I felt like an ass now.