MBL + Start Again

2020 July note: Please read

Every day I am grateful for how much support Marraige by Law (MBL) is getting and I cannot believe how popular it has gotten.

I wrote this when I was like under 14 and now I'm 24 and looking back at the ten years going wow, I never thought nearly 40 million people would read and love this book. As such I've made a decision which does not come lightly.

I know MBL is a published book, but seeing how many people on this website can't afford to purchase it, I am currently in negotiations with my publishers to release me from the contract so I can make this book free again. I cannot promise that I will go ahead with it, as it might cost me money to release the book and I haven't made that much off this book in the first place.

So I am in the process of doing and it appreciate you all waiting patiently (I will try my best and I do have lawyer reviewing the contract to see my obligations) 

I know how much you all love MBL and realising that I may not be able to give it to you, I have come up with something better. 

I've partnered with SofaNovel to release a book called 'Start Again,'. 

Why is this good? Because they will keep the story on their website forever! 

I know...it's annoying to use another website that is not Wattpad, I am not forcing you to make an account, I will simply be posting links for you to go from wattpad to read there, so hopefully if you loved MBL or you are a new reader and like this style of writing, I hope you'll show Start again just as much love.

I have made a book on this account called Start again with a few sample chapters, so if you like it and what to continue reading, then please proceed to the link.

I'll continue updating you on how getting MBL out of its contract is going :)

Much love, always,

NK.

Instagram: imsooverpolice - please message me on here if you have any questions. I have over thousands of messaged on Wattpad, most of them bots/junk so actual messages get lost between all these links i get.