19

•RYDEN•

I never been so uncomfortable in my whole existence.

I'm a little uneasy when it comes to Night or Johann but—This is another level of anxious that I didn't know I can obtained.

They were talking at each other—Tesalonica beside me who decided to sit properly as she was eating a mango-peach pie alongside with a wine glass that filled with sprite and Muriel was eating cheesecake with her bare hands while Eustace was still smoking—a leaf that I can't tell.

"Hey boy! What's ya name?"

Eustace asked—making me surprised as Tesalonica pour me a cup of sprite.

"Ry—Ryden, Sir."

I politely answered. I was getting nervous with all these flying eyes and hands—The sky here is different back at Shibuya, The sky is pink with a hint of purple.

"Ryden, Eh? You are similar to that one lad named Ry, We never know that mothafucka gender though."

Eustace laughed as he puff a smoke of the cigarette that he was using.

Until now—I still doesn't have any idea of who is, Ry, Johann said that he used to be in-loved with that genderless person, but now—He didn't even said any single word about that person.

"Silence Eustace, You speak too much."

Tesalonica hushed the short man—He was really short like a three year old kid. He may have dwarfism, I'll never know though.

"What? Ya'know Tesalonica, throughout you exist for almost million years,  The world continue to evolve even from other dimensions, how about change something for a thrill."

Eustace said as he was handed a cup of—vodka in a porcelain teacup as he took a sip. Muriel didn't speak any word as she throw away every teapot that doesn't have any tea. It irritates me that the teapot broke into pieces when she harshly throw it to her back.

"Oh Eustace, you flatter me, but, whatever happens, happens, I cannot defy the fate of heaven. I only did it twice for the angel and a—god."

She exclaimed, Looking at me with a soft smile as she ask me;

"How's life, Ryden?"

She asked—I didn't notice that Nene has turn into a real doll—unmoving and didn't even floating, It makes me panic that I immediately put it in my pocket, making her laugh.

"I—I'm doing fine, ma'am."

I answered as she nodded her head—Looking at the sky.

"That's great, Rest assured, Nene will turn back into a floating doll once the two of you walk out of here."

She added and I feel relief that Nene doesn't completely turn into a doll—It would be terrifying that I can't play with it anymore.

"I hope that you are having a good time here, Ryden."

Tesalonica said as she took a bite of her pie—I only nodded my head as I stare at the porcelain teacup.

But A—a teapot has caught my attention. It was lying on the grassy floor, with a white ribbon tied around the lid. It was shining among the rest.

"Uhm—uh, Why is a teapot was there?"

I asked as I pointed at it. Eustace and Muriel glance at each other as Muriel look at me and answered;

"Ah! I was about to throw that away, You know, It doesn't look good anymore."

She laugh but it seem off—It was a forced laugh while Tesalonica didn't even glance as she drank her sprite.

"Eh? Why is that? Its look dazzling."

I continued. I wanted to know why they didn't use it as one of the teapot here.

"Ya' know boy, watch your mouth before I zip it shut."

He said and use his finger and act like he was closing a zipper in his mouth—I was about to say word when I cannot open my mouth. I was instantly scared at the moment.

Tesalonica look at me with a small smile as she playfully stare at Eustace.

"You know—I'm confused.."

She said as she stood up—Her bathrobe was wrapped tightly around her so It doesn't open easily or fall open.

"I want to slap you but I don't want to be sued for Child abuse."

She raise her hand and slap Eustace—I was startled when my mouth instantly open—the flying eyes are scrambling around as she walk back to my way and hold my arm gently.

"Grab that teapot and go home."

She said as she use her point finger and the teapot started floating our way as it land on my hand gently.

"Walk straight and never look back. If we saw you looking back, You'll be having a tea party with us for a thousand years."

She gently whispered as I was pushed by a strong wind and was instantly pulled out of the carriage.

I look around but I didn't see any carriage anymore—Nene was floating in my head and I was holding this porcelain teapot.

The last thing I heard is Eustace and Muriel yelling that I should throw it away but they were instantly shut when Tesalonica used her magic as their mouth shut like a zipper.

I wonder why? I look around to see that—five seconds has passed but inside that place—It felt like I'm there for thirty days.

I look at the teapot and smiled. It looks wonderful with the soft warm feeling that I'm having with it.