Chapter 1

Chloe's Pov

She asked me to meet her in the hallway, I was waiting for her. A few minutes later I saw her coming towards me and smiled at me.

"You look beautiful today" She said, then kissed me on the cheek.

I blushed.

"You do know you look so cute when you blush" She seductively said.

"I.. I.." I tried to say something but she interrupted me by placing her fingers on my lips.

Fuck. Her blue eyes were staring at mine and I felt lost into them.

Unfortunately the warning bell rings "I have to go now, see you after school" She winked at me and left.

I felt like my heart was beating so fast. She knows what she was doing to me.

We are dating for six months. I always had a crush on Leah but I thought I had no chance with her. Because we were so different from each other. I am shy, clumsy and not very popular. And Leah is the complete opposite. She is popular, confident and everything you could ask for. Almost every girl at school wants to be with her. Every boy wants to be her. But when Leah proposed me, I felt like I was the luckiest person alive. But I never knew dating her, will change my life completely.

I started to walk for my next class, there I saw my best friend Ivy. She's the only person who I can share my problems with. She was always there for me when I needed someone the most. When she saw me, she hugged me tightly "Oh my god! you're finally here" I smiled and hugged her back.

"I have something very important to tell you" She said.

"What is it?" I asked her with curiosity.

"You remember the hot guy from canteen? He literally said hi to me this morning" I rolled my eyes while thinking that how happy she was just because a hot guy said hi to her. Ivy is straight and always talks about boys and there I was gay AF.

"Really Ivy?" I laughed and she continued "Dude you're not taking it seriously, I think he likes me!!"

"Why don't you ask him out?" I asked her.

She made a sad face "What if he rejects me? I'm scared!"

"Relax Ivy. He wouldn't dare reject someone as pretty as you" I told her frankly.

"You really think I'm pretty?" She asked with a little smirk on her face.

"Of course, silly"

"If only I were gay, I would marry you"

I swear she has already told me that a thousand of times.

--------------------

After the last bell rings, I grabbed my stuffs and tried to get out of the classroom. Because I have to meet Leah. I started walking fast until someone bumped into me and the next moment my belongings were poured out everywhere. And I grab them hastily before quickly turning around, only to come face to face with someone, I didn't expected to see.

"Are you blind? Can't you see I was walking here?" A voice growls.

This time I looked at her face. Her name is Stella. She plays softball for the school team. She's the team captain. She is not someone you want to be around. So I tried to keep my distance from her but my luck wasn't helping much.

Her attitude sucks. But I seriously don't want to draw any more attention to myself. "I am sorry" I apologize as I bend down to retrieve my belongings.

"Is your brain not able to communicate to your legs where you can and can't walk? If you didn't notice, there was someone in front of you, which means you move out of the way" She shoots back.

A small crowd is gathered around us, clearly interested in seeing the poor girl stupid enough to incur the wrath of this intolerant asshole.

Think first, Chloe. Don't say something stupid. You're supposed to keep your head down and stay away from any kind of trouble.

"Cat got your tongue?" I keep quiet and still didn't say anything. She continued "Get out of my sight while I'm being nice" Then she runs a hand through her blonde hair.

This is her being nice? I contain my anger and don't even glance at her as I stride by.

"Oh look, she does have some good ideas in that otherwise useless brain of hers" I hear her friends say while laughing.

"Oh, I guess her brain is a hundred percent useless after all" She says to her friends.

That's it. I turn and walk back to her, looking straight to her grey eyes with my narrowed hazel ones.

"Do you need me to draw a map of how to get out of my face?" She slowly asks emphasis on the curse.

"No, thank you" I say calmly "But I can draw you a map, so when I tell you to go to hell, you'll know exactly where to go"

Everyone standing in the non-crowded hall takes an audible inhale and stops breathing as they absorb the scene. By the looks of the blonde asshole and her friends, it seems like no one has ever said anything that daring to her before.

She gets up really close to my face growls, "Now listen to me, you little---"

"No, you listen to me asshole," I said calmly "First of all stop being a fucking dick. I suggest you to pull your head out of your ass and realize that you're not the only person in the damn school. Finding a hobby or going to therapy could really help you with your social problems and might stop you from bullying the innocent people walking down the hallway. Now I'd like to leave so get out of my way" I lightly pushed her out of my way and left.

The hallway is hushed still and quite. Stella looks completely stupefied. Her friends are laughing like out-of-breath-gasping-for-air cackling.

I made myself a new enemy. Great, Just fucking great.