Chapter 3

"Kacchan? Todoroki? Why're you- come on in I guess." Izuku mumbled. He had opened the door and found the two standing on his doorstep, only for Katsuki to barge right in and go up his stairs, Shoto following after, but at least having the decency to shoot Izuku an apologetic look.

"Is there a reason why you two are in my house right now?" Izuku asked with a yawn while heading back over to his couch, where he had previously been trying to take a nap.

Shoto was leaning against one of the walls, his arms crossed and watching Izuku and Katsuki. The blond was looking over Izuku's apartment with calculating eyes. "You fucked with our practice, we've got nothing better to do now than annoy you."

"I can think of at least twenty better things." Shoto said, lazily letting his eyes land on his roommate.

"Well that just fucking sucks now, doesn't it Icyhot?" Katsuki asked back with a raised brow.

Izuku groaned, pulling his blanket up to his neck. "Did your swearing get worse since high school or did I just forget how bad it was?" He asked sleepily, letting his eyes drift shut.

"You forgot." Katsuki said, eyeing him suspiciously. "Oi, nerd, wake the fuck up!"

"Kacchan, if you don't let me sleep, I will break down in tears." Izuku warned him, not even opening his eyes. "Don't be that asshole that apologized for making me cry, just to turn around and do it again."

Katsuki's eyes slightly widened in surprise at his words. "Damn, okay. I get it." He muttered. "If you fall asleep, there'll be no one here to stop Icyhot and I from snooping around your place." He added.

Izuku's eyes shot open quickly. "I hate you." He grumbled, pushing himself to sit up and glare at the blond.

"No you don't." Katsuki said with a shrug. He knew that back in high school, even while he was a complete asshole to Izuku, the boy still worshiped the ground he walked on. He didn't have a clue as to why, but he wasn't complaining.

Izuku rolled his eyes, turning his attention to Shoto. "Hi, we've barely met but anything beats talking to him at this point." The green haired boy said, ignoring Katsuki offended sputtering.

Shoto inclined his head. "A lot of things beat it, but I doubt talking to me falls on that list." He said back truthfully. He had nothing to gain from lying, so why bother?

"Well aren't you just the epitome of confidence." Izuku said back, slightly weirded out by his response.

Shoto shrugged. "I'm plenty confident, I'm just a dick and I know it." He was also rather blunt, in case you didn't pick up on that.

"Well then, I guess I understand why you and Kacchan get along so well." Izuku said, more so to himself than the other two males in the room.

"Icyhot and I don't get along, he's just normally quiet, which is why he's still breathing." Katsuki clarified, glaring at both of them in turn.

Izuku stared at him in bewilderment. "How do you have friends?" He asked.

Katsuki snorted at the question. "I don't, I have bandmates, there's a difference."

The red and white haired boy leaning on the wall rolled his eyes at Katsuki's words. "Kirishima's your best friend and the sooner you admit that, the sooner he stops whining to me about it." He stated.

Before Katsuki could respond, Izuku let out a big yawn. "Yeah, you two can snoop all you want. I'm too tired to care at this point." He slurred, laying back down and turning on the couch so his back was to the other boys. In a matter of minutes, he was out like a light.

Shoto turned a questioning look to Katsuki. "Well what'd we do now? Are you actually planning on going through his apartment?" He asked.

Katsuki smirked at the sleeping boy on the couch. "Fuck yeah I am. I haven't seen this guy in like three years, of course I'm snooping through his house."

Shoto sighed and pushed himself off the wall, following Katsuki through the narrow hallway and walking into the first room. It appeared to be Izuku's bedroom. "What're you expecting to find?" He asked the blond.

"Not a clue, hopefully something I can use as blackmail." Katsuki responded. He figured he probably wouldn't find anything worth his time, seeing as Izuku was willing to let them snoop, but he did seem pretty freaked out at first. That meant there had to be something he was embarrassed or worried about.

He didn't look too hard, a combination of being lazy and not wanting to completely invade Izuku's privacy. Probably had to do with all the lingering guilt he had from when they were kids. When he found nothing but old superhero memorabilia, typical Deku, he moved onto the next room in the hallway.

The door was locked, causing Katsuki to send Shoto an expectant look. The taller of the two had had a rough childhood with a lot of locked doors and he had picked up on a few things, including how to pick a lock.

"This is messed up, even for us." Shoto pointed out right after he unlocked the door, moving aside so Katsuki could open it. He wasn't going to be the one who had officially invaded Izuku's privacy, just the one who had helped.

"Yeah, but he knew we were going to do this if he fell- Holy shit." Katsuki stopped short when he swung the door open and saw what the room contained.

"He has... a recording studio?" Shoto asked, completely baffled by the sight.

Katsuki and Shoto were quickly both in the small room and looking over everything. "It's not even half bad." Katsuki mumbled, looking over all the equipment.

"Why does he have all this?" Shoto asked the blond. He had known Izuku most of his life, maybe he'd know something.

"No clue." Or maybe not.

"What're you two doing?! When someone locks a door, it's usually because they don't want their nosey neighbors going through it!" Izuku's voice made both boys snap their heads to him standing in the doorway.

"What the hell nerd? Why do you have this stuff?" Katsuki asked, ignoring how obviously pissed off Izuku was.

He scowled at the blond. "None of your business, now get out." He said, pointing out of the room and towards his front door.

"Not until you tell us why you have this stuff." Katsuki said, crossing his arms.

"Bakugou, maybe we should just-" Shoto's wise words were cut off.

"Nope, I wanna know." Katsuki said.

"Kacchan, I will call the cops." Izuku threatened, fishing his phone out of his back pocket.

Shoto hadn't known Izuku for a long time, or even really knew him at all, but he didn't like the sound of that threat. "Yeah, we're just gonna go now. Sorry I guess." He muttered, grabbing Katsuki's wrist and pulling him out of the room and past Izuku.

"What the hell Icyhot?! Stop it!" Katsuki growled at him, trying to get out of his steel grip to no avail.

"See you around, Midoriya." Shoto said over his shoulder before walking out his door and down his stairs, still pulling Katsuki. He didn't actually let the blond go until they were back in their own part of the house.

"Jesus Christ, that was close." Izuku mumbled, quickly looking over the small recording studio he had created in his spare bedroom, making sure the two boys hadn't messed with any of his stuff.

Once he was positive everything was still okay, he left, shutting and locking the door behind him. "I'm gonna have to get a deadbolt of something." He, kind of, joked.