𝟎:𝟓𝟗

-Milan
**********
"Dad. Mom is exaggerating. Y'all don't gotta worry bout nun." I said to my dad over the phone.

My mom was mad asf yesterday & since she didn't wanna deal with me , she made my dad call me the next morning before I left to go to school.

"Milan , you had sex with a nigga & didn't even use protection. Yo mama & I ain't raise you like that."
"Y'all barely r- I'm sorrrry!"
"Milan don't talk slick. I really can't believe you right now yo"
"Y'all really some hypocrites. Y'all had sex without protection when y'all were 18 & that's exactly how Mekai & I popped up."
"We want you to be better than us , Milan. You think we telling you this shit just to tell you? Hell no! Don't do no stupid ass shit like that again."
"Okay dad."
"I'm deadass , Milan."
"Oh my goshhh. Dad I'm not gon do it again! You tryna put a tracker on me or sum?"
"Yo mouth gon get you in trouble Lani."
I sighed , "you prolly right , but dad... I heard you & I won't do it again. Now , if you'll excuse me ... I have to go to school before I'm late , again."
"Mhm. Aight, I love you."
"love you too. Bye."

I hung up & went to give my mom her phone back. Since she still hasn't given me mine.

I pouted , "Mama can I pleaseeee get my keys back at least? Mekai already left without me!"
"The bus still coming."
"Mama, I'm 18 years old. I'm not riding no bus with them stank kids"
"I bet yo ass will. Cuz I'm damn sure not taking you to school. So it's either you walk or you ride the bus with Maleah."

"Petty."
"I sure am. Now toodles. The bus gon be out there in 5 minutes & it's a 3 minute walk to get to the bus stop."
I rolled my eyes & walked out the door with Maleah.

"Maleah let me see yo phone real quick." I said as we were walking.
"Mama said you can't have no phone."
"But is mama here right now? No. So lemme see." She sighed & gave me her phone.

I unlocked the phone & went to dial Meech's number cuz I alr know he was blowin my shit up. I could hear my phone goin off in my mama room. I waited until Maleah was kinda far ahead so she couldn't hear our conversation.

He answered ,

"yo?"
"hey Meech.."
"Milan where the hell you been at? I thought yo ass got kidnapped or sum."
"Nah. My mama took my phone. I'm grounded."
He started laughing like something was funny
"What you do?"
"She found out I was high & that we had sex.."
"Oh shit.."
"I was really calling to ask about uhm... did you use protection?"
"Ion know."
"You don't know?..."
"Ion think I did."
"..... did you at least pull out?"
"Mhm.."
"Meech... did you?"
"I'm pretty sure?"
"You don't sound sure at all , Demetri."
"Why you so worried?"
"Nigga cuz! I'm not tryna be pregnant! Da Fuck I look like bein somebody mama?"
"Milan yo ass not gettin pregnant. Plus you'd be a sexy ass baby mama."
"Stop playin with me. Look, ima find a way to talk to you later. I gotta catch the bus."
"Lemme scoop you after school. We can talk then."
"Is that really a good idea?"
"Maybe not , but ion care."
"Shit okay. See you then"
"Bet."

I hung up & had  to start running , because the bus was pulling up & I wasn't even up there yet. Shit I would've missed this mf on purpose, but then I'd have to walk & ion wanna do that either.
__________________________________________
I walked into the class & went to go sit down in my seat.

Then , I seen Cierra walk in & she sat right in front of Mekai. If her ass was here the other day I would've known she was in this class. I can already tell some shit gon happen with us in the same class.

Mekai looked over at me & laughed when Cierra walked in, because he knew I couldn't stand her ass.

Cierra turned around & smiled at Mekai.
"Hey bae. You look good" she said
"you do too Shordy. Where was yo ass at yesterday?"
"I had some shit to do..."
"Some shit you couldn't tell yo man about?"
"Yes Kai. Some shit I couldn't tell you about."
"shady.."
"It ain nun important. Just had to.. see somebody." She said while looking over at me and smiling.

I knew she was on some sneaky shit.
That "somebody" she had to see had to be Meech. I know I'm not trippin.

"Who was it Cierra?" Mekai asked her
"Yea , Cierra , who was it?" I chimed in.

"Don't act like you don't know." She said while looking directly at me.
"Oh , please, do tell me."
"Now bitches wanna act stupid."
"You gon chill out on callin me a bitch."
"Or what? What you gon do? Tell me."
"Actions speak louder than words baby. Don't act like I haven't beat yo ass before. I'll gladly do that shit again."

Mekai broke it up , "Ayo.. chill out. This don't concern you G." He said while talking to me

"Mekai , I know you not that dumb. The bitch wouldn't have looked at me if it didn't concern ME or what's mine !"
"Ima handle it Lani. Chill the Fuck out."

I rolled my eyes & sat back in my seat. That nigga not gon handle shit. I'll do that shit on my own.

Cierra looked at me & laughed , "I see why Slim want me. He want a real bitch, not a bitch that cant even stand up for herself."

"Cierra I'm deadass bouta knock you the fuck out. You draggin this shit."
"Ain't nobody draggin nothing. Ask him ya self pooh. I'm just the messenger."
"Mekai get yo dog. She barkin a lil bit too loud today."
"You talkin all this shit but still ain't get up on our yo hands on me. Exactly."

I got up & walked right over to where she was sitting, stood in front of her & slapped the bitch. Ion know why she think I'm playin! These bitches know I'm crazy. I get this shit from my mama. She was askin for it anyway.

Cierra got up & pushed me , but before I could get her back Mekai was in the middle of us tryna break it up.

"Milan! Go to the office! Now!" My teacher said. I knew it was comin so I just complied & walked to the office.

I was in there for a good hour. I got suspended for 5 days. I'm not that mad though , because at least they didn't expel me. So I'm straight.

My mama walked in to come get me. I already knew she was mad as fuck. I got up & walked outside with her & got in the car.

"Mama I'm-"
She cut me off , "Milan ion wanna hear nothing you have to say."
"She was talkin our her neck!"
"Milan I don't care. You could've stopped yourself from reacting , but you didn't. So here you are."
"It's only 5 days.."
"You're a senior now , Milan. You cannot be making this dumbass mistakes like this! Ion give a fuck about what Cierra said it's about what the hell you did ! You could've stopped yourself."
I sighed , "you right."
"I know I am , Milan."

We were quiet the whole way back home after that. Times like this is when I miss living with my dad I was doing good over there .