02

He stepped onto the ballroom grounds, catching everyone's breath like an assassin in the shadows

He stepped onto the ballroom grounds, catching everyone's breath like an assassin in the shadows. His presence itself could make one hold their breath, as if they were to breath, they'd be slaughtered. Unintentionally, everyone's eyes were held captive by his undeniably spectacular presence.

Crystal chandeliers spiraled down from the arching pearl-white ceiling, illuminating the glimmering golden walls and a floor of marble so polished it looked like an iced-over lake.

The ballroom was so large, even for he, the man who's easily towering over everyone. It'd make everyone feel smaller than the grains of sand on the shores of the Soaring sea. It was clear that the place was extraordinary, expensive was an understatement for the amount of exorbitant jewels and architecture of the ballroom.

All eyes on him, princesses and princes all gathered in one spot celebrating the occasion that happens once in a blue moon- the foreseen stand down. An event in which the rulers, King and Queen of a certain kingdom abdicates. In this case, it'd be the kingdom of Eunias.

"Prince Lee, i'm glad you could make time for me." The princess of Eunias, Park Eun, scurried to prince's side whilst welcoming him earnestly to the ballroom. Being all clingy, something the prince had always loathed coming from a lady like her.

Initially, he was here because he had to. It wasn't like he had any free will being under such strict circumstances. However, fret not since he discovered the appearance of someone he had been meaning to meet for the longest time.

He came to the ball for one purpose, one objective. His determination stronger than the waves of a violent sea. His eyes of passion,his gaze was only focused on one mission, finding her. He was cocky, he knew he'd succeed. He wanted to see her, slit her throat, then sit on her throne.

She had the same intention, she had the same desire. Her alluring dark red skin tight dress that lined her hour glass body, wrapping around her from the top of her chest to her ankle. The dress becoming seemingly loosen after her hips, still tight enough to line her quintessential body. A long slit down side of the dress exposing her slim thigh.

The dress itself was an exquisite design, made with the most extravagant material. What more to add than a flawless model. The dress on her made her even more seductive, provocative even. It made all the males in the room drool for her.

Her presence itself held so much power, her scent was a scent no one could miss. The scent of raspberries and light vanilla aroma that would caress everyone's nostrils making them want to smell more of it like an addictive alternative to vaping.

Their eyes crossed each other's, a smirk appearing on both of their faces as they knew they've both been searching for each other for the same motive. The yearning to meet had been slowly swallowing them up and the satisfaction of finally being able to breath the same air in the same premises forms a smile- a devilish smirk on their faces.

Shoving the clingy girl that was clutching onto his arm to the side, marching towards the only one he wanted in the ballroom. The same she did, handing the glass of champagne that was wrapped around her fingers to the man beside him, one of which that was head over heels for her. She had something else she wanted wrapped around her fingers.

There they stood, face to face.

"it's been a while, i've missed you." Forcing the words out, Lee Jeno placed his hands on her petite waist, leaning in for a kiss on the cheek as a form of welcome. His hidden intention- seduction.

"shouldn't be getting too close, should we?" she removed his hand that was on her waist before leaning away from his approach, "i'm afraid you'd fall in love with me." she chuckled, her hands cupping his cheeks dauntingly knowing how much he hates teasing.

"bold talking now, aren't we?" Jeno chuckled, his veins popping from the thought of her trying to gain dominance in the situation. She was so bold, she wasn't showing any signs of discomposure. She was intriguing to him, she was just like how she was before- always having the guts to do anything without second thought, impulsive yet quick-witted.

"should we carry this conversation somewhere more...private?" she tugged onto his blazer, tracing her finger down his muscular chest, feeling all of his muscles, displaying the strength he held yet she wasn't the slightest bit concerned.

"anything you'd like, m'lady." he bowed, his hand on his chest to express his sincerity. He guided her to the door, her back faced to him- the perfect opportunity to whip out his knife and stab right through her, hearing her splendid scream of agony would be pleasing melody to his ears.

From his inner pocket of his blazer, he slid out a knife, carefully analysing her movements to ensure she wouldn't catch him red handed. He cautiously brought his arm close to her back, her figure was prepossessing even from the back- she was attractive from every direction.

His knife was on the brim of her dress, prepared to slide it right through her skin to burst all her vessels and hit a few bones on the way in, twisting it before he removed the knife would be essential.

"i would love to see you cry out begging me to stop."

going hard now, aren't we?

(p.s. the dress she's wearing is pretty much like the photo at the top)