0.0

TRRIGGER WARNING SUICIDE ATTEMPT 

walking forest trees sway as the wind blows, the sound of owls hooting. But if you listened closely you could hear the sobs of a young teen girl, and if you ate our carrots at tea time you could see the outline of the young teen. She looked to be wearing an old navy blue dress that fell below her knees and a light beige sweater on top. Other than her old style of clothing that she was holding a yellow pill container tightly in her hand.

A young girl by the name of Quinn Forbes was walking down the corridor to her next class. As she did, people snickered and pointed at the girl. Quinn had always been a special kid from a young age, she had developed faster than the other kids her age. So by the time she had to start school she had already learned more than her batch mates. So she was bumped up two years leaving her to be in the same year as her sister Caroline.

Because of this, Quinn was often bullied and given the nickname, "Geeky Forbes" at first. Quinn was fine with it, just brushing off the nickname as if it didn't matter. But in her early high school, years it got worse. has pushed around and threatened by others to do homework work and their projects.

Quinn's home life wasn't much better. Her mom went to work in the early hours of the morning and came home late at night. So, Quinn hardly ever saw her. As for her dad, Quinn didn't know him. Bill -her moms former husband- wasn't her dad. She was born ten months after Bill and her mom divorced. So all Quinn knew about her biological dad was that her mom met him in a small town by the name of Beacon Hills and that she had a brother.

Quinn opened the container and emptied all the pills into her mouth. Taking a gulp of water she slowly let the world around her disappear into oblivion.

 Taking a gulp of water she slowly let the world around her disappear into oblivion

Thank you too sceincebros for the gif!