6

"Brother.." Another ikemen appeared before me and it was COHEN KNIGHT wearing a hoodie, one of the male lead's in the game. Me? Brother?!

 Me? Brother?!

"Uh.. I'm not your brother..?" I kept the cloth that's stained with blood in my hands. My nose has stopped bleeding, Pierce went towards the kitchen to prepare me some food. It was already lunch time.

"What are you talking about, Credence?"

Credence?! Wait now that I think about it, the bedroom seems familiar because it belongs to Credence Knight! When I played Cohen's route, the heroine had first met him in his brother's bedroom by accident, which is why I recognised the room.

Is Credence here? I turned to the side, expecting an older and more stoic version of Cohen. But there was no one.

"Did you knock your head that bad?"

"Eh.. Me?" I pointed to myself.

"Credence, what's wrong with you?" Cohen puts his cellphone down by his side, he now looks at me worriedly like I've gone crazy.

I gulped in nervousness. He's referring to me as Credence.. I'm not that dense but I had to confirm my suspicions.

"Sorry, I'm still hazy from just waking up" I awkwardly smiled at him with a hand rubbing my neck.

I thought this would calm him down but instead it had the complete opposite effect. He drops his cellphone to the floor with a bewildered expression.

"Young master Cohen?" Pierce came in just in time to see Cohen dropping his cellphone. He held a tray of food while walking in.

"P-Pierce, is brother okay?" Cohen turns around while shakily pointing towards my figure.

Pierce just smiled at him before setting the tray down on a table in the middle of the room. "Young master Credence has just woken up, he's hungry"

He then pulled me up and supported my figure to the chair. I had to mentally stop myself from letting my hands roam in the wrong area.

Cohen just stood there watching me and Pierce.

"Actually, Pierce I need to use the bathroom"

"Of course"

...

I stared at my own reflection in the mirror. The figure that stood before me is most definitely Credence Knight. I pinched and pulled at my face, assuming that this is all a dream but the pain that came with it confirms that I'm not in a dream.

What should I do..? What did that pink haired self proclaimed Goddess did to me?!

Then my brain immediately remembers something,
"I'll be giving you another chance at life"

Eventhough I rejected her offer, she still did it!

I could be reincarnated as anyone and anywhere but why "Make Me Doki-Doki: Capture Their Heart"?!

As the male lead nonetheless! Atleast reincarnate me into a BL game?!

"I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS! JUST LET ME REST IN PEACE!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Poor [M/N], how will you deal with everything now?

[M/N]: Uwahhh just let me go to heaven! Hell is fine too! ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) It's all that pink haired ghoul's fault!