Chapter 60

Arjun's P.O.V.

As we looked at the stranded mansion, we were quite surprised at the amount of security this place had. Honestly I couldn't care less, I just wanted the man who has put the Khurrana's especially my baby through so much pain. No woman deserves to be raped and no child deserves to be hated.

"Ready guys?", I asked through the microphone.

"Roy, did you find the location where Tanvi is?", Sanjay asked my personal investigator. The place was surrounded by my brother, Sanjay, my father, her father, two of my friends and some of the agents who were hired by us.

Being rich means, you have to train hard to know self-defence and the basics of the weapons. Roshan and I have been training since the age of 15. We've been training along with those two friends and those agents. Sanjay said he knows a few skills as well. I held the gun in my hands as the knife was hidden under my socks.

"Boss, she's held in the last room of the first floor", Roy told and then with one nod from me all of us started our mission.

I knocked down two guys that came in my direction, hitting their nose with the handle of the gun to knock them down and then hitting their head before one of my friend took over.

My main mission for to first and foremost get Tanvi out of here safely. So I immediately went in that direction. Knocking out everyone and everything that came in my way. As soon as I approached the room with only but a few injuries, I stood outside the door. Towards the left, I stood and towards the right Sanjay stood.

"Tsk tsk. Looks like prince charming is here Tanvi", I heard a man.

"Oh well, he had to com-", she let out a groan at the end and my hands around the gun tightened.

"He may have come on his own will, but he won't get out of this place without my will", he said.

That was it, I banged the door open and held my gun high. As soon as I opened the door, a man who was the replica of Sanjay held a knife against Tanvi's throat as held her by her hair.

"Oh look, it's my son and your prince charming", that man said.

"I'm not your fucking son!", Sanjay spat as he started moving ahead.

"Tsk tsk, think again son, wouldn't want your sister to die just because of your stupidity", that man said.

"No! Don't kill her, I swear I'll not leave you if you kill her", Sanjay said.

"Well then lower your weapons", he said as he gestured with the knife. As we lowered our weapons, the two other guys that were in the room, came behind us and held us in a headlock.

"Arjun! We're outside the room", Roshan said from the microphone and I smirked.

The unknown man shoved Tanvi ahead a little, she stumbled as she started walking ahead, the hand on her hair was now on her waist as he held a gun. She couldn't even walk straight. I felt my heart clench at that sight. Her hair covered her face so I couldn't see her face clearly, but I'm sure these guys have done severe damage to her.

I'm going to skin these guys alive! I'll make each and everyone of them pay for what they did to my baby. As soon as they stepped outside the room, that unknown man was knocked out by Roshan and then hell broke loose as another set of bodyguards came from the corridor and they all started attacking us.

I couldn't even see Tanvi as another guy started punching and kicking me. Three of these men were surrounding me.

"Guys! I know I'm handsome but please don't surround me like that, I feel flustered", I said cheekily before taking out the knife from my sock and charging it at the man whose face was as red as a tomato because of my comment.