•°•°• Ch9: A lot of hugs •°•°•

"Sophiaaa!"

I quickly shot up from my bed when someone screamed in my ears, i looked around frantically and there stood Elijah while doubling over laughter.

"Lijah!! You fu.. Freaking jerk!! I changed my words when Brent entered my room, he didn't stop laughing, " It's not funny! You scared me!"

"Ohh! Is our little baby girl scared!?" Elijah said and pouted.

"Shut up!" I said and threw a pillow at him then crossed my arms which made him laugh even more.

"Stop teasing her Elijah!! And Sophia get ready and meat us downstairs, Mason have something to tell us." Brent said.

"Ugh! Can't it wait I'm so sleepy" I said then buried my head in my other pillow.

"No it can't! Come on get ready ! We'll be waiting" Brent replied before exiting my room along with Elijah.

I huffed one more time before heading to the bathroom, i did my morning routine then i changed into some black adidas clothes.(picture below).

When i was done i went downstairs , i followed the loud noise my brothers were making , they were all seated around the table arguing about something, breakfast was served but they weren't eating , they were probably waiting for me

Luke was the first to notice me " Good morning princess!" He said.

I smiled at him and said " Good Morning luke... Morning everyone! " I said and went to have a seat. They all replied back in unison with 'Good morning'.

"What did you want to tell us Mason?" I said getting to the point directly.

Mason cleared his throat and said " Your cousins, Ella and Liam, gonna stay with us for some time , they'll be here within two hours".

"Seriously!!" I shouted out excitedly " Finally another girl i can spend time with!!" A wide grin spreaded on my face.

"Ohh hell no! Does she have to come too?! She's so annoying!" Alex said.

" Oh that's what makes it even better! You'll get a taste from your own medicine!" I said and smirked at them.

"Shut up Sophia!" Alex said.

"But seriously can't only Liam come?!" Will said while Elijah nodded.

"No Liam can't just leave his sister and come! Especially that their parents won't be home since they're traveling somewhere for business" Mason said.

"Ughh!!i can't wait till she leaves!" Alex said.

"She didn't even arrive yet!" I said .

"Let's hope it stays like that!" Alex replied.

•°•°•°•°•°•

I was sitting on the coach, dying from boredom, since I'm not allowed to use my phone or my laptop, then i heard the door bell ringing i quickly ran to open it.