The Art Gallery

"You will definitely like this one, I am sure of it" The broker said as he opened the door of the flat inviting me in, "yeah!" I said not believing a word he said.

The Flat was simple and beautiful yet there was a  very strange creepy feel to it, the walls were white, I touched the walls so I could feel the texture of the walls, I looked out of the window just to see the view when I felt something on my hand. Surprised I looked back at my hand just to find it drenched with blood, I looked back at the wall, the ceiling was dripping with blood.

 Surprised I looked back at my hand just to find it drenched with blood, I looked back at the wall, the ceiling was dripping with blood

Horrified I stumbled backward, I quickly rushed out of the apartment to look for the Broker who was nowhere to be found. Just when I heard shuffling upstairs, thinking it was the Broker I rushed upstairs just to witness the horrible sight in front of me.

The walls and floors of the huge white hall were covered with blood, A man stood there in front of a full-size frame whistling to a tune calmly as he worked with the nail and the hammer.

I should run away, my mind was screaming but I couldn't move even a bit.

I stood there staring ideally at the man when I noticed the frames all over the hall, It was like an Art Gallery, The difference was just that every frame had a body of a girl hanging from it.

I needed to run, but I couldn't move even an inch. I was just praying to my stars to be unnoticed by the man in front of me, just when I saw a strange-looking lady moving towards the man with a hoe in her hands, was she going to hit him with it? 

I quickly turned back to the man who was now admiring his new art piece, the Body of the girl was hanged from the frame, the nails went through her arms and blood oozing out from the marks, that's when I realized that the girl was alive! 

I looked back at the lady, I realized the lady wasn't really a lady but a man dressed as a lady. He was stepping closer but what he was trying was dumb. 

"Ain't my Art gallery great?? All the pretty things need to appreciated! They need to be Framed so people can adore them for a long time, Don't you agree?" The man said, his voice husky and creepy as he looked in my direction his hands dripping blood of the girl he just Framed.