The truce *part 5* (Tom Holland)

Nausea swept through my stomach, my brain pounding against my skull as I groaned. My eyes fluttered open despite every inch of my hungover body telling them to stay shut. My eyebrows furrowed as I sat up, my bedsheets falling around my waist. I hadn't fallen asleep in my bed, I had fallen asleep on the sofa, on top of Tom. I sighed, figuring that he must have moved me there before peeling back the covers and standing on uneasy feet. I grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on over my underwear, not bothering to put anything on over my sports bra as I slunk to the door and into the hallway. I walked down the stairs, already being able to hear the chatter of the boys as I walked into the kitchen. Sam looked up from the island as he heard me, his lips curling into a teasing smile. 

"There she is." He chuckled, making me flip him off as I walked into the kitchen. 

"How are you feeling, sunshine?" Harrison also smiled as I took a seat next to Tom at the island, making him chuckle and look at me as I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"All of you can go to hell." I grumbled. 

"You get bad hangovers, huh." Tuwaine stated. I nodded and rested my head on the marble counter, smiling slightly to myself as Tom started to soothingly rub his hand up and down my back. 

"She has ever since we started drinking. They practically kill her for a day." Harrison nodded. 

"I'm never drinking again." I groaned as I sat back up, secretly grateful for the fact that Tom's hand stayed on my back. 

"You say that until the next time that we decide to get drunk." Harry chuckled, making me smirk and nod as I looked at Tom's laptop screen. 

"What you doing?" I mumbled as I stared at Marvel's Wiki page. 

"I've decided to do a virtual Marvel pub quiz over Instagram live tonight, so I'm looking up questions for people to answer." He nodded. 

"Oh, that's so cool! Can I help out?" I asked. 

"Sure. If you don't mind being on camera, then you can be my quiz buddy." He chuckled. 

"Great. I mean, I'll have to put makeup on, but that's fine." I shrugged. 

"Oh, please, you're beautiful the way you are." He mumbled as he looked back at the screen. I looked down and smiled, trying to hide my blush at the compliment. 

"Y/N, you ready?" Tom yelled from his front room. 

"Coming!" I responded, checking my hair in the hallway mirror once more before heading into the room. Tom looked up as I walked in, his eyes widening slightly as he saw me. 

"Wow, darling, you look so good." He scoffed and shook his head, making me smile as I sat down on the chair next to him in front of his laptop. 

"When are we starting?" I asked. 

"Um...in a minute or two..." he mumbled quietly. I looked at him, butterflies in my stomach as he was still staring at me. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I teased. 

"Can I take a picture?" he returned. I rolled my eyes playfully and lightly slapped the boy's chest, trying to stop my smile as Tom chuckled and shook his head. 

"You ready, babe?" he asked as he clicked Spotify on and turned on the Marvel theme song. I gulped, a blush creeping onto my cheeks at the use of the nickname. 

"I think so. I've never been live in front of thousands of people before." I chuckled nervously. 

"You'll be fine." He returned my chuckle, gently patting my thigh before setting his phone on his laptop. I bit my lip, already missing the contact of his hand on my leg as he set up the stream.