Prologue

Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, places, businesses, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance of actual persons, living or dead, or events is coincidental.

This story is not affiliated with SLC and other known establishments mentioned.

Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language unsuitable for very young audiences.
Read at your own risk.

The first installment of the ELYU Series.
Happy Reading!💕

Prologue

Hometown

"Okay, one more time. Jacob will go in front and do his part. Elias will go to the back to prepare for his break dance. Everybody goes back to the last pyramid position."

I signal Jacob to proceed and monitor again their dance. I glanced at the clock and it was already past 2 am. I watched them as they perfect the new dance choreo we are mastering for two days now. Elias is now dancing for the breakdance and I can say that he improved a lot compared to the last time. When the music stopped playing I clapped my hands to get their attention.

"That's it for today's practice. We'll meet again tomorrow, same schedule. Any concerns about today's choreography?" I asked as they go get their water bottles to drink up.

"I think it's okay now. It's a good thing you let Jacob do the breakdance. The boss will be glad to see him improving." Mathias answered me as he stand beside me.

"Uncle will be thrilled about him as the main dancer but I bet he wants me to do that instead." I joked. Mathias laughed about it and walk towards his things. I was about to do the same when I felt my phone vibrates.

"Hyung, I gotta go first. My driver is already waiting for me." Jacob bids goodbye and I only nod at him.

"Jacob, can I go with you? Drop me in Lucky Star Hotel, noona is nagging me to go there." I heard Daniel as I pressed the answer button and distanced myself when I see Secretary Park's name flashed on my phone's screen.

"Your Highness, the royal driver is at the basement waiting for you already. You need to go here at the palace as soon as possible." Secretary Park informed me with his usual clipped tone before I could even say hello.

"Okay. I'll be there in 10." I told him as I fix my things. I saw Elias and Mathias about to leave but stopped when they see me gathering my belongings.

"You're going home already? I thought you are gonna stay here again?" Elias asked me. He glanced at Mathias before asking me again.

"Do you have your car? Want to go with us?" he asked again. I ended the call first before answering him.

"I need to go somewhere. I'll contact our manager to guide you tomorrow, record your practice and send it to me." I informed them and looked at their pained expressions, I smirked. 

"I'll still monitor your performance and I have someone waiting already downstairs." I check one last time if I left something behind and try to remember where I put my identity bracelet. The two looked at each other and grinned.