Chapter 25: A Little Birdy Told Me

A/N: Sprinkle of sexual content ahead!

When I got back home, Milo had crushed me into a hug, not hesitating to yell at me, scold me and berate me for being a reckless idiot, before kissing me desperately and pulling me inside the house. It was 3am now, and the building had collapsed just moments after I had given the last trapped student a first-class plane trip down to solid, non-burning ground. 

Reporters had swarmed me when I had landed, but I had quickly pushed past them, wanting nothing more than to get back to my boyfriend. The way he had screamed at me, terrified out of his mind, had scared me more than the fire. Sure, I could have died, but seeing Milo's terror had scared me a whole lot more.

"Don't do that to me again, you bastard," Milo said angrily, his kiss far more forceful than usual, and I groaned into his rough touch. 

"I said I was sorry," I gasped, cursing under my breath when Milo unclasped my belt, dropping it to the floor with a thud. I flinched when Milo's cold hands slipped under my tight top, pulling it over my head with need. His hands roamed across my body, brushing a peaked nipple before pushing against my stomach, my back hitting the cool glass of the back door. "But I am sorry. Really sorry, baby. Sorry I scared you - ah!" 

Milo nibbled my neck, sucking harshly on a partially-fading hickey he had lovingly placed on me a few days ago. He moved his mouth over the spot, lapping at it with his tongue before drifting across to kiss my throat, the hollowed skin under my neck, my collar bone. His mouth continued its hungry descent down, before his mouth closed over a hard nipple, making my back arch against the glass, my wings slamming against it.

Heat coursed through my veins, far hotter than the actual fire that had swallowed me just before. I could feel Milo everywhere, his hands rubbing against my body like he had to make sure I was here, with him, alive.

"You don't get it, do you?" Milo whispered against my skin, sinking to his knees. Oh, fuck. 

"G-Get what?" I stammered, as Milo kissed a notch in a tensed abdominal on my stomach, fingers curling over the waistband of my pants. I moaned when Milo mouthed at the bulge building at my crotch, dark eyes peering up at me, determined, steadfast in his resolve at what he was about to do. I knew what he was about to do, and fuck, my cock was aching just thinking about it. 

The adrenaline from earlier hadn't ebbed away, and everything felt like it had been electrocuted, feeling every sensation twice as much. 

"You don't get how much I need you," Milo said, pulling down my pants until they pooled around my shins where they caught on my boots. My dick strained as it fell from its fabric confines, hard and leaking, hovering only a feather's throw away from Milo's mouth, his lips red from being bitten raw, glistening with spit. I let out a throaty noise when Milo carefully took hold of my dick, giving it a few, slow pumps.

"Milo," I exhaled, curling my fingers in his short hair softly, anchoring him in place. My fingers gently carded through his locks, silently asking if this was alright with him, and he answered me by slowly licking the drop of pre-cum that curled over the curve of my head. "Oh, shit."

"I want to show you how much I need you," Milo said, his breath hot on my dick, and I groaned when he looked up at me carefully, a touch unsure. "I'm... not sure it'll be good, but I want to try."

"Fuck, it'll be good," I said quickly, letting out an affected laugh, pushing some of Milo's hair back from his forehead, my touch gentle. "I know you'll be good, baby."

Milo's resolve hardened at my words, his eyes locked onto mine as he slowly took the tip of my dick into his mouth. He was warm, wet, and the image of him with my cock between his lips almost made me come, having to momentarily grip the base of my cock to restrain myself. I swore as Milo took more of me into his mouth; he didn't get my full length in (because I did not actually have a pea-cock), but he made up the length lost with his hands.