170

In the afternoon, William returned from the military, and saw that Bella was not there, Liam looked sad as well. "Mother, what did you do again?" William looked gloomy, looking at victoria coldly.

Victoria's guilt was yawned by William. She immediately said, "William, how could you talk to your mother like that? What did I do? I didn't do anything, I didn't know what are you talking about." 

She had expected that William went to the military and was not in the hospital. Bella had also been chased away by her. "If you didn't do anything to her, she wouldn't leave." Bella wanted to care more about Liam. She knew better than anyone. 

How could she leave Liam regardless of her? "Hmm, how do I know that my legs are on her own body? It's her own business to leave." victoria insisted on the fact. He asked the nurse who was in charge of Liam's ward coldly, and said, "What happened to this ward today, you know?"

The nurse was stared at by William's fierce gaze. She did not dare to lie at all. Victoria immediately looked at the nurse with a threatening and warning look. The meaning was already obvious. William knew victoria's skill. He used to directly block victoria's threatening gaze for the nurse, and said, "it's okay. To be honest, no one dared to treat you like anything."

The nurse was intertwined between the mother and the son. "William, the nurse is so busy. Even she in a mood to control other people's business, even if she sees it, she just saw that woman leave." Victoria immediately said, trying to cover up the truth.

But it was about Bella. How could William be easier to let go? "You're in charge of this ward. If you don't know what happened in the ward, it's your dereliction of duty, then you don't need to be responsible for this ward tomorrow." 

Since she was the nurse in charge of this ward, if she did not know what happen in her ward, then there is no need for her to exist. The nurse was shocked. She had already sweated coldly behind her and immediately said, " Miss Bella was driven out the ward by your mother." 

Hearing this, William looked sullen. It was no wonder that Bella leave. He had been chased away like this. His gaze looked coldly at Victoria. It was the woman he carefully loved and cherished, but he was repeatedly bullied by someone. Even if this person was his mother, he could not pretend that nothing had happened.

Victoria was agitated. She had never seen such a face before, but even if she had never seen it before, she knew that he was really angry. "Mom, you can go now, for my business, I don't need you to worry about it in the future," William said coldly, not leaving a room for Victoria. 

'Presumptuous, I'm your mother. I've done everything for you." Victoria's heart tightened as she stood up and yelled angrily. "Send my Mother home!" without any hesitation, William called the guards to force the mother away.

"William, are you going to treat your mother like this for that woman?" Victoria was really mad. She had just chased away a b****, and her son was about to chase her away. She felt very chilled at the moment, but at the same time, she was even more disgusted with Bella. 

It was all that woman who ruined the relationship between her mother and son. She would never treat well with that woman! William looked at Victoria and said, "I repeat, don't do anything bad to Bella. If you hurt her you hurt me!"

Victoria looked at him in surprise, but she realized that William was serious. She was shocked. The woman had completely charmed him. No!  Her son was so outstanding. How could such a woman match her son? She would never agree to have that woman with her son!

Victoria eased her mood. She knew that if she had really gotten into trouble with  William now, she might not be able to break them up in the future. "William, Mom just want you to be good and have a good wife." William looked down and said earnestly, "In this world, only Bella van be my good wife." 

When he finished, he looked at the security guards. The guards did not dare to hesitate and immediately forced her out as if she had chased Bella and brought her out. Victoria was very angry, but she could chase away Bella, but she could not change her son's obsession. 

When she handed the child over the nurse to take care of her, William went to Bella's home. The little woman was being bullied like this. Bella was indeed a little sad and misunderstood. She was lying on the bed alone and thinking about William. She had never taken the initiative to get William, but afterward, William had taken over her life and her heart. Now, Bella had been taken over by his man.

However, Victoria was so strongly against her, could they really persist? Bella was still thinking about William, and suddenly he said outside, "Bella, are you inside?" Hearing the sound of William knocking on the door, Bella felt complicated. She immediately got up and opened the door for him. She opened the door and saw that William was worried, then she was tightly held in his arms.

He yelled, "Bella, I'm sorry!" Bella stiffened, and the voice of William misunderstanding and scolding suddenly disappeared into her ear, only leaving his voice of apology. "I'm fine..." She gently pushed him away. She did like William, but she could not help but want to back down. 

She had already had a failed marriage and had paid a heavy price. She could not accept any blow. She would rather miss it, but she didn't want to fall for it anymore. William made her calm down slowly. She wanted to be with William, maybe she couldn't pass a barrier form his family. She wanted to pull out as soon as she could before she could get lost so that she wouldn't be addicted.